give me my dam diamonds

11:01 01/26/2017

Anonymous27252884

Threads: 2

i am getting sick and tired of recharging,the order completed and not getting my diamonds,missing event items because of it,my last recharge took me 2 days to get after filing several tickets and getting a response of...you should have gotten it,yea,should have and did are two diff things.i just recharged and again,havent recieved it.this isnt fixed soon,as much as i like the game,ill take my money back to wartune,where you always get your recharge as soon as you pay for it and not get screwed out of event items

01/26/2017

GM Oscar

Community Manager

Could you please provide your ingame name and server for us

Edited by Community Manager on 01/26/2017 11:22

01/26/2017

Anonymous27252884

TOMMY40215...PARAGON DAWN

01/26/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

I have checked this

Your last recharge was last weekend, there was one ticket only, I asked you for the information about the rewards that you had recharged for, and I never got a response so we could not compensate you for the missing rewards.

This recharge I will forward to get the diamonds credited before the reset

Edited by Community Manager on 01/26/2017 18:07

01/27/2017

Anonymous27252884

ahh,yes i did respond,a couple of times,and like i said,i missed all the rewards from events that i would have gotten from recharging,myth relics,myth equipment and everything else,i guess not only is your recharge system screwed up,your ticket system is as well because i filed several tickets in the past month and most of the replies i got was...you should have gotten your diamonds,yea,i should have but i didnt at those times.and its kind of hard to give details of everything i missed out on when the events are over and no way to go back and check,dont ya think???hopefully the recharge has been fixed,i went ahead and did a recharge last night and got it within a reasonable time,lets keep it that way,shall we...btw,last weekend wasnt my last recharge and not to mention,1 of my most recent took me 2 days to get

01/27/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Tickets received from you

You got the diamonds should be recieved message from me when I was given the list of credited payments that were manually done by AMZGame staff because of issues with delayed payments to AMZGame

Paymentwall was one of the payment providers that was notorious for delaying payments to AMZ as europe players quickly found out... now that paymentwall is working with mol points, some players are finding they now have delays with diamonds being credited

No changes were made to the payment system recently because everybody has been on holiday for 3 days as part of the 2 week chinese new year festival. So the reason why you get the diamonds quickly for that recharge is because it was sent to AMZGame quick enough that the automatic credit system did not time out

01/27/2017

Anonymous27252884

so,is there something i can do in the way of recharging to help avoid delays,different payment method,etc ?

01/28/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Unfortunately no.

The problem is not the players end or AMZ, its in the middle with the transfering of payments. It even affects me and I use paypal which is normally very good

I have noticed there tends to be a pattern and it appears to do with the time when players recharge. I have noticed that if I recharge just after the reset on US east server 1 I have less issues with delays than if I recharge with the last 4 hours before reset.....

01/28/2017

Anonymous27252884

ok,i use paypal myself and ill start doing all my recharging just after reset...one more question i forgot to ask,if i do get a delay and havent recieved my recharge,about how long should i wait before i file a ticket...thx for the replies and all your help

01/28/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Generally 1 hour after a recharge is made.

The automatic crediting system will time out before that so if there is a delay, it becomes a manual credit

I have already cleared with AMZ staff that deal with payments that compensation will be done when the devs are back from holiday for players that have lost out on rewards. Altho AMZGame is not responsible for the delays, AMZ is saying the players should be compensated as the delays are not the fault of the players and its not fair on the players

Currently the issues are now limited to LoA II and that system will be checked when the devs return, to see if there is a way to resolve the issues with the payment company.

01/29/2017

Anonymous27252884

ok,the problem i have with compensation is,i have a horrible memory and if i cant look back at the events,i cant remember what all there was,the most recent i can remember a couple of items i missed,which was red equipment shards,but i have all the equipment now and not really a big deal.about 3-4 tycoons ago(not x-serv tycoon)but was my first delay,i recharged so i could buy the remaining items i needed to get the super rewards but i didnt get my diamonds untill after reset the next day and after the event was over,i cant remember what the items was but was items i really needed at that time.i think i was like 1283 points away from the super rewards if i remember right,not really expecting to get compensated for it but just a example of how aggravating its been.again,thx for all your help and giving me a better understanding of whats going on with the recharge system

01/29/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

No worries and I do have an assurance as of yesturday that the devs will compensate players. Exactly what the compensation will be, I do not know

04/24/2018

Anonymous31470670

Threads: 0

mt0424 air max 97 polo ralph lauren outlet yeezy boost pandora charms tiffany outlet louis vuitton outlet online air max 97 coach outlet online kate spade outlet store ralph lauren outlet moncler outletuggs prada outlet converse outlet store cheap jordans tods outlet nmd shoes nike zoom fitflops ugg outlet ugg outlet yeezy 350 boost michael kors factory outlet air jordan shoes prada handbags pandora charms polo ralph lauren outlet air max 2019 yeezy boost 350 coach factory outlet vans store ugg boots on sale hollister clothing uggs nmd adidas birkenstock shoes coach outlet kate spade bags ugg bootscanada goose jackets nike air max hermes birkin nike shoes for men oakley sunglasses outlet pandora charms sale nike outlet online ralph lauren outlet louis vuitton outlet oakley sunglasses timberland boots cheap jordans canada goose uk coach outlet coach outlet store coach factory outlet ugg bootsdoudoune moncler michael kors handbags canada goose outlet moncler jackets ralph lauren outlet adidas shoes fred perry polo air max 2018 pandora jewelry gucci outlet jordan shoes adidas yeezy kobe bryant shoes kate spade cheap mlb jerseys michael kors outlet canada goose uk pandora charms sale clearanceadidas ray ban sunglasses philipp plein outlet new balance outlet pandora charms kate spade outletvalentino shoes gucci handbags outlet yeezy boost longchamp handbags adidas yeezy ray ban sunglasses discount yeezy boost adidas yeezy boost canada goose sale cheap oakley sunglasses moncler jackets outlet cheap jordans free shipping nike shoes canada goose cheap oakley sunglasses mont blanc mt0424