Education

08:38 04/26/2021

Anonymous31896305

Threads: 13

What is your education and what field do you work in? Let's talk about this topic. It will be interesting.

04/26/2021

Anonymous31895825

Threads: 1

I have the education of a cosmetologist, but I continue to study this business constantly, because innovations come so quickly, each of us should bear in mind, since this happens in all areas. I am constantly looking for new materials, so I read books about PRP - https://prp-academy.plasmolifting.world/courses/book this technology is the future, I believe, therefore I actively delve into and study in order to change PRP in my work and do it with maximum efficiency.

04/26/2021

Anonymous31896305

Threads: 13

That's great, thanks for your feedback.
I'm also studying in medicine now.

07/05/2021

Anonymous31903233

Threads: 5

I work for a construction company. We design houses and build villas or other structures for our clients. I love my job, although it's associated with many nuances that workers in other areas usually don't have. For example, I need to constantly take additional courses and update my knowledge in architecture. I recently started looking for educational platforms for students and working architects to get my CE hours. Here I found FREE LEED and AIA courses. It seems to me that this is one of the most accessible, modern and best educational resources in my profession that I can use.

09/05/2021

Anonymous31920741

Threads: 0

Education is the most important part of any students. Today you can also get your education online from top online education prover and increase your skill and knowledge. 

09/09/2021

Anonymous31921049

Threads: 0

Education is the most important pillar in every human life everyone has to take it to get the awareness so they have to know online CompTIA training that also part of the education that essential to growing the skills and many people are interested in taking this.

10/11/2021

Anonymous31923485

Education is very important part of life.If you are educated,you have to servive a good life.Most of the students have many difficulties to write their assignment on the giving deadline.We are providing custom assignment help service for the college and university students at a cheap price.

10/11/2021

Anonymous31923485

Education is very important part of life.If you are educated,you have to servive a good life.Most of the students have many difficulties to write their assignment on the giving deadline.We are providing custom assignment help service for the college and university students at a cheap price.

10/11/2021

Anonymous31923485

10/11/2021

Anonymous31923485

10/11/2021

Anonymous31923485

04/23/2022

Anonymous31936667

Minerva Institution's Medical Lab Technician Course in tamilnadu programme  provides excellent job opportunities and prepares students for a fulfilling career in pharmacy. Join now and gain your Knowledge here.