[reported] More Bugs!

15:56 12/08/2016

blanx89

Threads: 10

I dunno guys if had an update but I just want to let you know a series of bugs I encounter. . 

Zodiac Bug - I can no longer see the stats, how many spirit I need to accumulate and how many dot i have already activated.  

Guild Quest Bug - I had series of guild quest which is bugged and you can proceed because there something blocks you from moving forward. . you end up running back and forth. (especially Warchief Dungeon Type Quest)

Char (UI) Bug - I can no longer see the equipment info when I hover my mouse to look over. . Even viewing other equipments.

Brave Heart Bug - After 00:00 mn, why everything resets EXCEPT FOR BRAVE HEART? 

Why everytime I left click player's name like viewing their stats, this menu wont go off?? It should go off after choosing an option. Im talking to this menu:

I think Vets should look for this bugs every time they hop to a server rather than answering questions which player could ask from another player than wait for a vet. Like you know, they can do better than being a COA encyclopedia. .  

P.S. I feel so sad everytime players asks me why I can't complete this quest, why I can't see this and that. . . I would like them to go here in forum but not everyone is capable of. They dont know forums like this in game exists, they only know is how to play the game. I can answer everything they could ask in game even all the answer on World Quiz, give tips, and advise whats best. .like vets do, but this bugs which I could no longer able to respond to them makes them go WHY. *sigh

Edited by Community Manager on 12/08/2016 15:56

12/08/2016

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

The vet characters are not played characters, so there are times that the vet characters can not see or check some issues as they are not the required level to see the issues

We are aware of the reported issues and they are being checked by the devs

12/09/2016

blanx89

thank you for recognizing this thread. . hoping this will be fixed soon and not be checked forever.. 

12/09/2016

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

no worries, all the bugs have been reported, the hard part is finding what is causing them.....

most of the bugs are server side but also may be player side ( flash player related issue causing the game to lag and freeze ) so I do not envy the devs at the moment.

Some of the issues may not be fixed until next week because of the amount of time it is going to take to check all the bugs, find the cause and fix them. The headache is that some of the bugs did not show up on the test server only on live servers so there was no way to address them before the patch was put in

some of the issues, I have on s1 on one account but not another account, which makes it more of a headache for the devs

12/09/2016

blanx89

" the hard part is finding what is causing them"

yeah, Im a programmer as well. . I know how difficult fixing those. . 

12/09/2016

fritzie❥fritz

Threads: 1

just revert it right before that update. whats with the update anw? never seen anything added just bugs and freeze and crashes or is it to fix something ;<

12/14/2016

Puff

Threads: 4

Flash player not working properly keeps rubberbanding in guild quests and auto pathing as well as locking up ability to dismount.

04/24/2018

Anonymous31470670

Threads: 0

mt0424 air max 97 polo ralph lauren outlet yeezy boost pandora charms tiffany outlet louis vuitton outlet online air max 97 coach outlet online kate spade outlet store ralph lauren outlet moncler outletuggs prada outlet converse outlet store cheap jordans tods outlet nmd shoes nike zoom fitflops ugg outlet ugg outlet yeezy 350 boost michael kors factory outlet air jordan shoes prada handbags pandora charms polo ralph lauren outlet air max 2019 yeezy boost 350 coach factory outlet vans store ugg boots on sale hollister clothing uggs nmd adidas birkenstock shoes coach outlet kate spade bags ugg bootscanada goose jackets nike air max hermes birkin nike shoes for men oakley sunglasses outlet pandora charms sale nike outlet online ralph lauren outlet louis vuitton outlet oakley sunglasses timberland boots cheap jordans canada goose uk coach outlet coach outlet store coach factory outlet ugg bootsdoudoune moncler michael kors handbags canada goose outlet moncler jackets ralph lauren outlet adidas shoes fred perry polo air max 2018 pandora jewelry gucci outlet jordan shoes adidas yeezy kobe bryant shoes kate spade cheap mlb jerseys michael kors outlet canada goose uk pandora charms sale clearanceadidas ray ban sunglasses philipp plein outlet new balance outlet pandora charms kate spade outletvalentino shoes gucci handbags outlet yeezy boost longchamp handbags adidas yeezy ray ban sunglasses discount yeezy boost adidas yeezy boost canada goose sale cheap oakley sunglasses moncler jackets outlet cheap jordans free shipping nike shoes canada goose cheap oakley sunglasses mont blanc mt0424