Get the most Diamonds for your $$$$$

20:54 12/06/2016

Bonnie

Threads: 8

I would like to share post here about recharging and events. Let's come together and help player's get the most for their $$$$.

1. Recharge when Diamond Event is active. 
    This event gives you extra diamonds for recharging.
    So it is the best time to recharge your diamonds.

2. Always play the Lottery when it is active.
    You get your first bet back plus 100 free diamonds.
    This is a good way to save up diamonds to become VIP.

3. Buy Diana and Annie pieces from the event Discount Shop.
    You can save 500 in diamonds when you buy 100 Diana pieces from the Discount Shop.
    Diana cost 1999 diamonds in AMZ shop, 1500 diamonds in the Discount Shop Event.

If anyone has more advice please reply here

04/07/2017

s58.ROSALINE

Threads: 6

Some players simply do not listen though. Why just a few weeks ago I was giving advice (to my "fan club" nonetheless), all they did was say "oh you're just a wallet warrior". Completely dismissing my advice and just passing it as excessive cashing. 

I love Venus

04/07/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

Wallet warrior ? you hit me with your handbag, thats not a wallet.

cashing is subjective, there is a big difference between heavy cashing and wise spending.

Recharge when you get the maximum benefit for your recharging, spend when you get the best benefits. make sure to use all free options before recharging and spending, basic gaming logic.

04/07/2017

s58.ROSALINE

Threads: 6

Post By Kitwritten

Wallet warrior ? you hit me with your handbag, thats not a wallet.

cashing is subjective, there is a big difference between heavy cashing and wise spending.

Recharge when you get the maximum benefit for your recharging, spend when you get the best benefits. make sure to use all free options before recharging and spending, basic gaming logic.

Laugh out loud. You cannot win with people on my server though, facts are lies, lies are lies. You can sit there and tutor them step-by-step and they still will not learn. it is funny because the main one has started to copy me (despite being a different class as me), but yet I am wrong, so wrong I am worth copying?

I love Venus

04/08/2017

Anonymous20489526

Threads: 4

next update/next lvl 100+, nothing new,same things daily as well as robots,He has no beauty,nothing new,I one I was bored,if there keeps it many will leave, including me

be loved

P.S. Last update More than a year

04/09/2017

Anonymous27907042

Threads: 0

Im getting please create a role when i try to recharge is their any reason why. Account is verified

09/12/2017

Anonymous26908656

Threads: 1

I do not get the glasses in lords road server 45 my name is joan.adam 2000 diamonds
Edited by Anonymous26908656 on 09/12/2017 20:34

12/06/2019

Anonymous31882369

All the mediums have some essential sort of information that presents much details. Thus you may have the option best essay that is guiding the various things so that people may achieve more attention.

02/20/2020

Anonymous31884169

Threads: 2

Wenn Sie auf dem Weg sind, das Problem mit der Potenz zu lösen und Fragen zu beantworten, um Medikamente zur Behandlung zu kaufen oder nicht, dann ist meine Antwort für Sie: https://erektile-apotheke.de/kamagra/ ja kaufen, und nicht einmal denken. Die Droge ist sehr gut

09/21/2020

Anonymous31901673

many companies are charging very high from customers for signing documents. But now this is not a worry anymore as www.signnow.com/features/easily-sign-documents-online is doing it wothout any cost. This will allow people to approach such websites as they are not able to do conversions on their own.

10/02/2020

Anonymous31901673

HP Board Class 6 syllabus is undoubtedly one of the most important tools. It lays out rational and practical expectations and outlines chapters in a structured manner.HPBOSE 6th Class e-Books 2021   It detects various parameters of the scheme such as structure, content and expectations making it a feasible tool. Organizing a course this way enables students to come up with new ideologies of learning inturn helping in success at examinations. The HP board recommends syllabus keeping in mind their grasping level and ability to comprehend various topics. 

10/13/2020

Anonymous31903103

Don’t cry over the past, it’s gone. Don’t stress about the future, it hasn’t arrived. Live in the present and make it beautiful I feel great when you know more about find a word