[reported] Missing VIP6 Pet

08:02 10/21/2016

Ravn

Threads: 8

Hello,

I upgraded to VIP6 on October 14 but I didn't get the pet, going on 7 days now. I submitted a ticket and someone from AMZ logged into my account, they would have seen for themselves I didn't have it. Please can someone look into this. Ticket #183939.

I would like to have this resolved today.  Thank you.

Ravn S8

Edited by Community Manager on 10/21/2016 08:02

10/21/2016

Anonymous27098372

Threads: 0

How much longer do i have to wait to get my VIP6 pet guys?  If you cannot complete the transaction how do I go about applying for a refund? Please advise. thank you.

Ravn S8

10/21/2016

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

Your ticket was replied to yesturday. The answer was that the pet was not resent to you and CS will follow it up, its the weekend and the devs are not available til monday.

10/22/2016

Ravn

Threads: 8

I spent $50 for diamonds 7 days ago to upgrade my VIP. i didn't get my rewards and when i reported it they told me the same thing... the devs were working on it but they weren't available until Monday...hmmm

10/22/2016

AriadneMoon

Threads: 10

In support of NOT wanting to lose a actual active fellow player and friend in S8, it shouldn't take a week to give her the pet she didn't receive upon payment of receipt. Don't want her to quit because of it. If she quits, that narrows it down to 3 active players, alts don't count. Just being a supportive branch... please take care of it

10/22/2016

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

We can not do anything until monday as the devs are not available until monday.

There was unforseen issues for the AMZ devs last week, including a typhoon which limited the devs ability to get to the office and that did cause a lot of delays and problems and yes it has resulted in a backlog of issues that need to be resolved.

So players need to be patient while we continue to sort through the backlog, so please do not file tickets and also post the same issue in the forums, its causing extra work and delays for the staff and could make more delays on getting players issues sorted

Edited by Community Manager on 10/22/2016 00:37

08/23/2020

Anonymous31899833

Threads: 0

The band of the artists is finding their sweet spots in the music. They are engaging the individuals with their extraordinary zety resume builder that are master of problems solving. Remain associated with this blog for additional sounds, recordings, and pictures to watch and appreciate them in your spare time.