Looking for events

09:16 08/20/2017

Niko

Threads: 22

Hi devs I wonder where is events give bonus exp to mount, bolster, gem combine and enchant.

09/10/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

We are working on some COE things. mainly trying to get the next update done

09/18/2017

Anonymous29522046

Threads: 4

u guys really need to do something nothing happens no update no events no nothing only same and same every day, more and more people leaving, u should consider giving refunds to the cash paying players since it seems we paid for a game that not gonna get finished :(

09/18/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Beta games are never finished. Its why they are called beta games.

Players purchased items and benefits in the game, which they received.... you did not pay for the game, as its not like you purchased a PC or console game that you received and did not work.......

as for the more events and stuff, yes we know, and we dearly want to resolve the issues, but in order to do that, we need more time and more staff..... server down issues have chewed up a lot of time and caused delays otherwise yes, that time would have been used to create more events...

10/01/2017

Anonymous29522046

Threads: 4

Still nothing new? Even the Patient players us that have played since COE started starting to lose patience seems like only given excuses for why nothing happens, seems not fair, we have been very patient with this game, IF its not intended something to happen then shut it down or at least make an honest announcement saying that we have to put up with the missing stuff and such for rest of time in this game.

10/01/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

from my last post in this thread...

as for the more events and stuff, yes we know, and we dearly want to resolve the issues, but in order to do that, we need more time and more staff..... server down issues have chewed up a lot of time and caused delays otherwise yes, that time would have been used to create more events..

The projected plan is to continue to open mobile and browser games so that way we can start to increase the staffing levels again but that is going to take us into next year. It does not mean that we are ignoring the older games as some of them have events created by the games devs, such as SL, LoA, LoA II and Felspire, other games like CoA, ER and LR need developer work done on the events, CoE is simply a lack of time and staff.

The players had the illusion that the games were making a fortune, the games were actually running at a loss and thats why we had to reduce staffing numbers....games take 2+ years just to break even unless they are big money makers like LoA and LoA II with a dedicated dev team, smaller games do not have that benefit and priviledge.....

I am not going to make excuses or spout horseshit to the players because its one thing I hate people doing to me....and as a gamer, player and game staff, I have seen way too much of that over the years and it shows a lack of respect for the players if they are not told the truth.