LordsRoad Vets Recruitment

01:04 07/09/2015

gm fauna

Community Manager

Threads: 15

Dear Lords,

Welcome to the Vet Program! Do you have a desire to improve the AMZ community by helping other players, providing useful answers, and working as a team? This program is designed to give players the opportunity to make a difference in the community they are playing in.

Vets are in-game helpers that answer game play questions and report larger issues or game suggestions to the GMs which handle your tickets, and the issues posted on forum.

There are some criteria to meet before applying, so here's what we're looking for in a Vet:

-An expansive knowledge of the game.
-A high level of written English or occasionally to be fluent in a needed language for our players.
-Ability to work well in a group and communicate clearly.
-A positive personality and a general enthusiasm for games.

We also have some rules and requirements for our Vets. We want to have a good team that blends well, so if you are applying to be a Vet this is what will be required of you to be accepted:

-18 years of age or older
-Non-disclosure of employment. This means you cannot tell anyone that you are a Vet.
-Minimum hours of helping other players ingame as a Vet weekly.

If you think you're a good fit, please fill out the application linked below.

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO INCLUDE YOUR IN GAME NAME OR WE WONT BE ABLE TO CONTACT YOU

http://goo.gl/forms/ohN4kUh0zv

============================
Note: Anyone who was chosen for interview will receive a pm ingame from AMZ GM team with further instructions. Please make sure to respond and follow the instructions carefully. Do not post about it on forum or world chat. Discussions are made only in private messages. (And note that we will never ask for your login information or banking information).
============================
Edited by Community Manager on 07/09/2015 01:04

11/04/2016

Anonymous20924270

Threads: 1

I will Apply Said Vetsahaman Is my BestFriend ign:guardian

11/04/2016

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 169

Post By Anonymous20924270
I will Apply Said Vetsahaman Is my BestFriend ign:guardian

Simple answer no.... you have created too many fake accounts and harassed my staff, that is something I will not tolerate from any potential vets or player game staff.

01/16/2017

Anonymous26908656

Threads: 0

hi can i apply gm 

01/16/2017

Sylar

Community Manager

Threads: 8

Please fill the form http://goo.gl/forms/ohN4kUh0zv and GM will contact you in your server if you get selected . Thank you for showing interest in .

02/11/2017

Anonymous26605438

Threads: 1

hi can i apply being as a VET for this community

im Angels in server 79 ..

02/12/2017

Sylar

Community Manager

Threads: 8

Please fill the form http://goo.gl/forms/ohN4kUh0zv and GM will contact you in your server if you get selected . Thank you for showing interest in .

04/17/2017

anonymous11145394

Threads: 4

seems some can not read the rules clearly. even if he has applied to be a vet he should not be saying this in world or letting others know that Vets get paid

04/18/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 169

seems to be a stupid thing to hide the fact that yes we do pay the vets in in game currency....

We made the decision to not hide that information so that players were 100% aware of what was available to the vets and GMs...  Hiding the truth only leads to accusations that the vets and GMs were given secret items in the games which is not true, they are only paid a small sum for their work.

The part where they say they know who gets paid... thats different, the paysheets are off limits to most staff because it does have the vets main account names, its not accessible to vets.

We do evaluate if players are suitable for the vet program...... but the real kick in his ass, is the fact that we have not been taking on new vets recently.

05/04/2017

Anonymous26577440

Threads: 0

Hi,i would like to apply to become a vet

05/04/2017

BekBekLV

Threads: 3

Post By anonymous11145394

seems some can not read the rules clearly. even if he has applied to be a vet he should not be saying this in world or letting others know that Vets get paid

Hah, that was funny. Maybe you will have shock, but .... in all games to staff are paid for his work (duties) 

There in game are Rewards Hall => Activation code. Already can understand that there need write coupon code and you will get your wage. - items (like Newbie pack) or diamonds (for VET) (or this maybe can get in forum events). I think that VET get minimum somewhere 1k-2,5k diamonds (p.s. I'm not staff and it's mean that can write about this - what I think). 

Edited by BekBekLV on 05/04/2017 15:22