Merge Needed

07:35 06/02/2017

Sevast

Threads: 30

Hi,

What is happening with the possibilty of a merge in our server!

Sevast

Edited by Community Manager on 06/02/2017 07:35

06/06/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

wrong game, I assume you mean siegelord
  • Anonymous29236422 dag

06/11/2017 13:39

06/06/2017

imNotArk

Threads: 3

Is not a wrong game, is the reality. They are making new server every day, ppl are jumping between servers to be top 1, and servers left empty. The server i started playing 5 days ago today it has 50 ppl as much no more then that, and i'm being generous about it. U need to stop making new server every 24hs this game is great but not fun to play if there is no ppl in the servers, and going to a new one won't make a difference since tomorrow a new one will start and so on.
Or you merge servers or at least stop making servers every 24hs this has gone insane already.
Edited by imNotArk on 06/06/2017 11:40

06/06/2017

Anonymous29213416

Threads: 0

hello.qui est francais
  • Anonymous29236422 wil jij mij helpen met its

06/11/2017 13:38

06/13/2017

Sevast

Yes my friend,I mean Siegelord!So what is the desicion of our problem!I wrote in 37games forums,I  wrote here everywhere!From tomorrow I will make a page in FACEBOOK and I will make a blog in which I will explainn everyone why not playing a game (SIEGELORD amzgames) in which the admins and the devs are not taking care of the players!It is not only a questino of making new servers and atracting new players it is a questin of taking care of your old players that are VIP andmay be  changing the game ,listening to their suggestioions.SO,since I dont see any reaction to our problem ,I will start to explain to everyone why not to playt in AMZgames ,the game Siegelord.Also I will make 2 groups in Facebook ,uniting all the players that can not count on the support of the 37games admins and devs!Creating and making new servers scan not help!I posted so many materials ,with suggestions what can be changed and HOW!And I have no answer!So why to play any more!Noone is listening and taking care!

The only thing and way to influate is: I WILL NOT UPGRDAE OUR FACTION ANYMORE!THIS MEANS THAT MORE THAN 60 ACTIVE PLAYERS WILL SUFFER AND WILL NOT MOVE FROM THE THE LV THEY ARE!

TILL THE DEDVS OR THE ADMINS DECIDE TO HELP US!

So,KITWRITTEN your are a nice guy ,but I wamt to pl\y and enjoy this game a long time .In the noment you and all the others are not helping me and us !

This is such a nice gane and it has such a potential!!

BUT,

If you dont help us It is senseless and usseless!

SO I COUNT ON YOU MY FRIEND THAT YOU CAN HELP US!

ZSEVAST

06/13/2017

Sevast

IN fact,KITWRITTEN,

I want to know ,why and on what reason I will spent another 1000 $ to play in this game and to develop it!

IT IS A SIMPLE QUESTION!

SEVAST

06/13/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Ok SL is a game that opened about 2 years ago at AMZ, only 7 servers were opened

on dec the 9th 2015, S2, 3 and 4 were merged, S5, 6 and 7 were merged

on march 1st 2016, S1,2 and 5 were merged.

You are playing on the only Siegelord server in AMZ.

No merges can not be done because there is nobody to merge you with.

CS is the only AMZ server against multiple merged 37game.com servers so that answers your question about the inbalance in CS

Basically the honest and simple answer is that 37game.com change the game based around their servers.

06/17/2017

Sevast

Ok,Thanks my friend !I knew it!But this does not solve our problem!i know that you can not help us ,so just tell me with whom and how I have to talk or write to see what are the options.I made so many suggestions for the game.For example,when there is an ALLIED BATTLE IN THE FQ why we have to fight with the allied partner ,just to pass through its territory and not only pass through it?Why when the allied faction fights with us for one fortress their rush phants and other phants are attacking our territory?

Why not making ALLIANCES WITH OTHER FACTINOS FROM 37 games for the FQsts and for CS?

I love this game ,but I dont understand why noone is paying attention to the oppinion of the players that play for 2 years?

Who else than us can be the one that can help for the developing of the game and making it much more interesting?

I spoke with a lot players from 37 games .believe me there are many that are not pleased with the attention from the admins and devs.WHY?There must be a reason!

OBVIOUSLY there is something wrong!

So OK,I am sorry bothering you ,IF YOU CAN ,please tell me with whom I have to talk or write to discuss these problems !Thanks again!

Sevast

06/18/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

you actually answered your own question when you said the 37game.com players are not pleased with the attention from the admin and the devs.... thats the people that you are trying to contact, the problem is that most of the games devs, do not speak english so they would have trouble understanding players anyway....

The idea that the devs do not care about the opinions of the players, is a flawed statement... the truth is that the devs can not always code the changes or the game is not able to be changed to the format the players want..... thats something I have seen in games myself, in the coding.....

some game source code is template code or simply parts of it can be changed but to change big parts, is not possible.....not without writing entire templates .... those games are more commonly known as copy paste games.... and while players are quick to jump on smaller games as copy paste, they are blind to the fact that some of the bigger games are also copy paste games, its very rare to find a game that is not a big part of copy and paste source code......

09/12/2017

Anonymous20762750

Threads: 2

lo que no entiende, es que pueden tomar un millar de nuevos juegos, no nos importa que sólo estamos interesados en siegelord, eso es lo que debe entender, saludos atte fireonice

the truth disappointed with amzgame, since I had found my favorite game with 40 years I only play this, in several servers but only SL, my biggest account is in amzgame, it hurts me to see that two years ago I left and I left that already uqe never worried about the game, it's a shame all this since I've played thousands of games and the only one that lasts is with SL, is more recently the version for mobile phone that only lasts 20 days makes me laugh, as we they take the hair and only seek to recharge the rest nor do they care, that's why the app closed the cell as they should have recharged few and closed ja, a laugh

09/13/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

mobile gaming is dynamic, players may see 10 games at AMZ, I see a gaming market with 75k+ games, all fighting for a slice of the gaming revenue and AMZ is like a sardine in the ocean of gaming.....

The mobile version had nothing to do with AMZ, it would have to be created as a separate system and we lack the time and the man power to do that.

09/16/2017

anonymous10426616

Threads: 1

Why u merged servers? WHY? SEPARATE SERVERS NOW. I CANT PLAY BEACUSE A PLAYER IN RED FACTION USES HACK. 

09/18/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

We can not reverse the merges without crashing the servers.

I am aware of the players claims, they have been forwarded but there is no response from the developers.

Lets be clear on this, I forwarded it as a query of player activity, NOT player cheating report as there is no proof of cheating. Only the devs can say yes a player is cheating.

09/26/2017

anonymous10426616

Threads: 1

Kitwritten, cant create another server to migrate like 37games?  

09/26/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

We could but the new server would need new player sign ups to make it viable

01/19/2018

Anonymous31398982

Threads: 0

Sports handicappers in addition to "touts" use hundreds of statistical ways and out-and-out is to be found to force would-be shoppers likely "red-hot". Here's why that could be a wholly unimportant account when ever studying a regular activities handicapping business enterprise. bestsportsfactory.com

Trivia in addition to fun purpose games actually have begun to employ the society by storm and are generally growing near popularity earnestly. Of a variety of types from trivia, one is definitely most favourite. This trivia this unique I'm preaching about is regular activities trivia. 1stsportshut.com

Learning fantastic sports handicapping presenting you the perfect chance by permanent profit might appear tricky. There ordinarily is many with manuals as a consequence called tricks options to select from that someone curious about legitimate advice develop into confused successfully. wesportsportal.com

Many bettors never are convinced there today exists many of these systems that is certain to work like magic , in using, especially to find sports using which elements many uncertainties to illustrate number with the help of players vital, the players' form not to mention weather factors. 1stsportsstreet.com

Sports arbitrage trading you will find there's very easy technique to make money together with the comfort of that home while you're watching a popular athletic occurrence. The pursuit activity arbitrage trading and investing system is among the most best devices employed to generate income this kind of stimulating not to mention straightforward process. topsportsspot.com

Expensive sports are often regarded as the favorite today's world of a rich, a great way to have physically fit and next to indicate people's future sports talents. The fact is, playing with the expensive recreation often get a quiver 100 % satisfaction from mind which may be directly for this bank firmness. supersportsbay.com

No matter when a person might possibly go, having the acquire while travelling to by rehearse is awesome. When travelling to by rehearse the criminal arrest can have fun and pass the time and let someone else do some driving. To find longer extends, the turn can spend additional money for the getting towards sleep places to stay. travelshelter.com

When you could be a starter home patient or don't purchased realty in numerous years, getting this of typically the purchase from a home started is perhaps a issue. There could be many steps shipped with buying realty that virtually all newbie residential buyers are not aware. homeimprovementempire.com

Adding high on your produced home which includes a deck, carport, in addition to room can increase ones own enjoyment: and / or offer pricy complications. For you to actually establish, consider each one of basics with the help of manufactured living additions in addition to consult a professional skilled. homeimprovementgarage.com

The contents at the business structure are critical in the potential lenders' budgetary loan permission approach. Often underestimated by small companies and industry men, this post discusses specifically what exactly mortgage lenders find when ever assessing a work from home plan. urbanbusinessnews.com

A journey at the thousand travel time begins which includes a single step'. Initiation at the journey might be as important as the journey not to mention inevitable holiday destination itself. Allow me to explain start a little, you most likely cannot get through to the performed. On a bunch of occasions, todaybusinessjournal.com

It's no secret furthermore there presently is great good deals for experience housing investors so you can scoop best suited up, but when ever and how are investors how to define the funding asset financing the way they need? Here you are likely to reduced secrets used by the pros to are given funding to find investment application. hitfinancebase.com

Student loan help is without a doubt an assistance so you can avail quality level education. You can seek some finance help by making use of it web-based or offline as small as your advantages. However, over the internet use might be preferred not too long ago. frontfinancebox.com

When Vincent Panettiere dreamed of financing to find his motion picture production business enterprise, he started pr announcements for most people. After on top of 200 misplaced or wasted leads among them a life-consuming cruise vacation on drastically wrong hopes via the ether, technofinancecafe.com

It may perhaps be stated this unique Corporate Cheap Consulting concentrates assimilation with the help of resources within the optimum conceivable manner that provides highest potential value task to site visitors. The further down article is actually his tackle however, the problem. vipfinancecommunity.com

But usually you can find reliable profit companies which were fitted with the help of experience near equipment profit. They can understand typically the demand from fixtures and they also grant permanent fixture financing to all your business folks who could require them. efinancedistrict.com

But buying car loan broker is definitely not always trouble-free, and this can seem a little overwhelming from the outset. In the next few paragraphs we desire to offer most people two leading tips which may actually show you how to actually separate a wheat aided by the chaff, profinanceempire.com

Fixture you will find there's common name that may be the word for most people merchandise not to mention devices. Knowing lighting, bins, signage, cabinets, electrical permanent fixture, and water lines fixture et cetera.. Many loan creditors despise giving a lending product money to find fixtures. bestfinancefactory.com

Within recent years of age, there is actually increased appeal about fashion within common fella. Typically the rising character for multimedia, dvds, magazines and also television has made typically the commonplace mankind extremely type alert. People are familiar with what presence good attached and what precisely doesn't. superfashiongarage

Hiphop fashion are sometimes style who descends because of African-American, Latino, and Caribbean-American youth who have been in line with the 5 Boroughs, a residential district in Ny. However, hiphop was basically subsequently influenced by only numerous other places, which contributed as we fully appreciate of hiphop fashion right this moment. 1stfashionhut

Most Vegan nearl all females dread with the thought the possibility that over 31 million fantastic, intelligent nasties are killed regarding fur and / or leather on their backs, but that wont stop most people from being every bit as enticing. Here seem to be 5 fall/winter process shoe styles which will help create an outstanding cruelty-free trainers wardrobe. vipfashionpad

Long gone are definitely the weeks anytime in addition to specifications teen years were caused to struggle to choose the clothes such wanted, and also which the fact is fit! The information gives any one any in addition to specifications type promote giving in precisely towards kids, and gives you also the guide which may those at the same time size video games years who are unaware of where for beginners their process search. myfashionparlor

Fashion could be pretty a lot of it appearances upon most people. If anybody wear a mode that don't look fantastic upon most people, you won't look enticing. If you're like women, your wardrobe can be a blend from styles, any time you haven't though identified your unique "Fashion Character. cyberfashionspot

If you have ever ended up being shopping via a teenage person you surely know who teenagers are sometimes very worrying bunch!. Their bricks-and-mortar not to mention intellectual progression ha them trying out numerous fashion items to improve a image and also their presence. Teenage girls include a fashion statement to set up too! freefashionstore

The obsolete attires donned by men and women of Rajasthan definitely isn't only brilliant but fascinating using this method. Therefore, it happens to be available for the reason that no amazing surprise who Rajasthani clothes, prints, materials, jewelry, and clothes have was able to influence present-day type. 1stfashionstreet

Garnishment law has been doing force which may improvise any sort of mode of number of payment for the money due at the government and / or other collector. Garnishment protocols also research wage garnishment depending on which typically the funds might be subtracted directly with the person's rely on after finding out the once per month expenses vis-a-vis once per month income. lawterritory

Lemon laws are created to protect auto-grade buyers with the help of being rooked from automotive dealers and also car labels. This state describes the origin of any sort of Lemon laws, when a car or truck is travelling to certainly be a good "lemon" and do the following if families think you possess bought some "lemon". frontlawadvice

Genuine law are invented regulations created, it again had turned out to be discovered. Entwined which may us since our theory, it are sometimes law, despite the fact unwritten and also underappreciated, violations today, even one of the popular encompassing and also conniving seem to be guaranteed to fund permanent training in in any event points. hitlawblog

Completely new seen a consistent motor residential, all-terrain auto-grade, tractor, motorcycle and / or other motorized transfer with fewer than four rims? Did gain it innovative and then see it will be a dud, a solution like some automotive lemon? Your rights being the consumer referring to the inflammed law not to mention its interpretation contains which state you reside in. freelawnews

Do you love it learning ways to cause an individual's voice towards generally turn out to be heard, yourself your settle on one phone among many more worldwide? This is normally something Not to mention considering as Not to mention thinking connected with my career as being an educator in the field of academia, and at least one aspiring teacher with the Laws with the Universe. urbanlawdiary