Why?

19:11 05/29/2017

Vladimir Aftronof

Threads: 1

Hey guys im iKilL from SERVER66....I Check-IN now for about 28 days already and I really want that GARUDA WINGS!! and it says there that at the 28th day I can have it!! but when I check-in why didn't it give me GARUDA WINGS?!!! I'm really disappointed guys..I tried REFRESHING the browser but still no GARUDA!!! Why the Hell did you put it there if your not giving it?!! Whats the POINT?? I REALLY NEED THAT GARUDA WINGS!! Please FIX this..I am really enjoying the game and I don't want to stop playing it, so please FIX this..THANKS

Edited by Community Manager on 05/29/2017 19:11

05/29/2017

Vladimir Aftronof

P.S. IM WAITING FOR A REPLY :) THANKS AGAIN

05/29/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

the 28 day login is only for the first month that a server is open, not for the 28th days that a player plays on the server

05/30/2017

Vladimir Aftronof

Yeah, then explain this...Why would you give us the 2nd day log-in, the 4th day log-in,the 7th day log-in and the 12day log-in but not the 28th day log-in?? Why is that?? Man, please FIX this up!

05/30/2017

Vladimir Aftronof

Its really unfair for us NON-VIP players!! I just wanted to play the game and enjoy its freebies!! at least give us that!!

05/30/2017

Demi

Community Manager

Threads: 7

The garuda wings if u can not understand on the info on the check in is only available for newly opened server on its first month for 28days continuous login. You can save your free diamonds and purchase them in shop.
  • Vladimir Aftronof Yeah but why would you give me the rewards for the 2nd day check,4th day check-in,7th day check-in and the 12th day check-in but why would you not give me the reward for the 28th day check-in?

05/30/2017 05:07

• Marie you do get a check in reward for 28th day and that is a random avatar

05/31/2017 22:22

A wise man is superior to any insults which can be put upon him,

and the best reply to unseemly behavior is patience and moderation.

05/31/2017

Vladimir Aftronof

Okay,  Soo unreasonable..Ill stop this now, WASTE of my Time..I know you don't care but at least for those who is PLAYING this game.

05/31/2017

Demi

Community Manager

Threads: 7

There is nothing unreasonable here we have pointed out to you that the garuda wings is only available in 28th day login on the FIRST MONTH of a new server.  And your wrong as well in your assumption that we don't care about the game, we do care.

A wise man is superior to any insults which can be put upon him,

and the best reply to unseemly behavior is patience and moderation.