[reported ] Clash of Might bug after server merge (still not fixed)

14:49 03/20/2017

Anonymous27790504

Threads: 1

Hello,

After server merge I saw problem with CoM - before merge I was 1st in Ranking and now the game shows that I'm 11th but I'm not, Ranking shows something else. I can't receive any rewards (R.I.P. vouchers :<). I was sure of that someone else also had same bug and he wrote about it there but it wasn't fixed till now. For fixing it I suggest put me at the end of the rank, even 1000+ because now to use all daily attempts (needed in few events) i must attack top players. And yeah it's also weird that I'm unranked and I can attack top players. 

Here comes the question: Would I get the compensation because of this bug? Even 1k of Vouchers will be cool, I need them so much at this time and I will really appreciate it alot!

There are few screenshoots from the game: 

Edited by Community Manager on 03/20/2017 14:49

03/21/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

The issue is that yes you were ranked one, after merges the other players fought and won a ranking position, you have not won a fight so yes you show ranked 11 but thats because its where you got dropped to by the other players winning fights.

You need to win a fight. I will forward it to the devs but I am not sure if they can do much

03/25/2017

Anonymous27790504

Threads: 1

Okay, thanks. Win a fight will be so hard, but anyway i will please someone to unequip everything. ^^

In my opinion it's still a bug, because if I dropped in ranking I can't challenge top players.

03/25/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

I reported this when the thread was posted, the devs said it will be fixed but no ETA