anonymous11157801

Threads: 2

Rosa is using abusive language.

Edited by Community Manager on 03/19/2017 19:14

03/19/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

Ok I am imposing a mute for the swearing.....

but I am also not impressed with the harassment of a player over their recharging. Its something that players seen to like to use as a weapon against other players, but to be honest, they are the reasons the games are still running because the recharging covers the cost of the hosting on servers and dev costs....

It does not matter of a player spends $5 or 500k... its not putting the devs in ferraris or paying for mansions, its paying for online gaming server hosting costs and development of games for players to enjoy.

Its also why I, as a GM, recharge on games, because I believe in helping support the games that AMZ host and I also understand that my contribution is keeping games alive, that I do not play, for players that can not contribute to the games, but enjoy playing them.

03/20/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

oh I love this.... 2wiz, you forgot to post this screenshot

You are muted as well.

• Chris1 Lmao XD LOL

03/30/2017 19:59

03/24/2017

anonymous11157801

That was an overly personal attack from a moderator.  Your moderator status should be reviewed.  Stick to facts not your feelings, please.

I did not report that because it was a week old.  Rosa evidently chose to save it so she could use it whenever she wanted.  

Rosa is now unmuted and I am not.  Is there a reason why?

03/24/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Yes. Its the first time rosa has been reported, its not the first time you have been reported.

Rosa and I have had a discussion over her statements of harassment and abuse in the past from players, as she did not provide screenshots, no action was taken.

secondly, I did not take action as soon as I read your thread, I was dealing with other things as well. I was then given screenshots showing what you said, which you omitted.

I muted both players for the same 4 day period for the swearing. I added a extra 3 days to your mute because A) its not the first time you have been reported for rule breaches with screenshots 2) by all accounts, this has been an on going issue. This is something that other players have reported to me, however without screenshots no action was taken

I am very much used to players only giving their version of events and omitting their own behavior.

AMZ does not like harassment of players for recharging, because in the past, it has cost players and the recharges help pay for development costs so the impact on the game is more than just words on a screen, it impacts on the game and all of the players. I posted that so players can read it. No action was taken against you for that.

SO no there is nothing personal in the case at all. The facts were stuck to, screenshots were provided and action was then taken after consideration of past history and GM reports

03/25/2017

s58.ROSALINE

Threads: 6

But the screenshot is a fact and not based on "personal feelings" as you allege. If Kitwritten had personal feelings against you, he would have muted you regardless or evidence. Stop victimising yourself, you did make those statements without me asking you to, unlike how you got the screenshot of me swearing. You asked for me to say something actionable and I obliged. How foolish can you be?

Like you said, the screenshot is old, but it IS something you said. And that only supports the fact that you are the one to commence the abusive behaviour. You constantly call me names and have even called me poison, all because I do not follow your ideals of playing the game. 

You want to cry out and call me bully because I decided to play the same way you were? 

Kitwritten you hardly need to explain why you did not respond to this report as fast as he would have liked. If 2wiz does not accept that there are other important things to handle over a ridiculous vendetta and an asinine attempt to get rid of me, then let him be. 

I love Venus

03/25/2017

anonymous11279113

Threads: 0

Man, i can't stop laughing at this shit. It's really funny that someone can think they are so high and might in a game. I seriously do hope you are better off in real life because... that's were it really counts.

And a little something for the GM: AMZ doesn't like harassment of players for recharging? Tough luck. Poor people also have the right to play. And those people have the right to complain when games claim to be f2p, when they are really p2w.  Don't like that? Make your game a one-time buy and only keep players that do pay that fee. Simple right?

03/25/2017

anonymous11157801

The mods never heard a complaint against me before you came along, and I'll bet they never heard a complaint on our server.  We've been playing this game in relative harmony for 2 years.  Now that you're here our entire server suddenly is fully of people who "bully you" and the mods get multiple reports.  Your whines are legion throughout this forum.  Your MO is obvious: you bully people until they retaliate, then you report them.  Evidently you've reported so many people the mods and you are now best friends.  I don't mind fighting you and your wallet.  It makes it more fun when i sometimes win.  But i can't fight mods  Yes, one day i got so tired of you i cussed you out.  But only once.  Your foul abusive language daily in world chat goes unreported because honestly none of us cares, but now we find we're supposed to be keeping a book of your misdeeds to be able to defend ourselves against you.  You pick on the weak new players because you find it fun to make people cry.   You've convinced yourself you're a victim and convinced the mods of your fantasy.  To paraphrase a well known saying: if you all you smell are bullies, maybe the problem is a little closer to home.

03/25/2017

s58.ROSALINE

Again, allegations based on PERSONAL feelings and not facts. Hopefully you are smarter in real life..... oh wait, you probably are not. Like I have stated before, if harassing a 20 year old girl on a game fills that empty void in your life, than so be it. But do not throw a tantrum because you do not like the truth or facts. 

I love Venus

03/25/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Post By anonymous11279113

Man, i can't stop laughing at this shit. It's really funny that someone can think they are so high and might in a game. I seriously do hope you are better off in real life because... that's were it really counts.

And a little something for the GM: AMZ doesn't like harassment of players for recharging? Tough luck. Poor people also have the right to play. And those people have the right to complain when games claim to be f2p, when they are really p2w.  Don't like that? Make your game a one-time buy and only keep players that do pay that fee. Simple right?

F2P means that there is no subscription needed to access the game. The game is not like WoW with a monthly subscription to access the game.

P2P is what WoW is, it means Pay to Play

P2W means a players style of playing, it refers to people that spend a lot of money to be the top player on a game.

F2W means games that do not require any form of recharged or payment like a console game that does not have any fee based DLC and where winning is based purely on player skill and abilities but its also a player style play and covers players that do not recharge but play in a way that allows them to reach the top ranks and levels simply by outlasting and outplaying players

03/25/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Post By anonymous11157801

The mods never heard a complaint against me before you came along, and I'll bet they never heard a complaint on our server.  We've been playing this game in relative harmony for 2 years.  Now that you're here our entire server suddenly is fully of people who "bully you" and the mods get multiple reports.  Your whines are legion throughout this forum.  Your MO is obvious: you bully people until they retaliate, then you report them.  Evidently you've reported so many people the mods and you are now best friends.  I don't mind fighting you and your wallet.  It makes it more fun when i sometimes win.  But i can't fight mods  Yes, one day i got so tired of you i cussed you out.  But only once.  Your foul abusive language daily in world chat goes unreported because honestly none of us cares, but now we find we're supposed to be keeping a book of your misdeeds to be able to defend ourselves against you.  You pick on the weak new players because you find it fun to make people cry.   You've convinced yourself you're a victim and convinced the mods of your fantasy.  To paraphrase a well known saying: if you all you smell are bullies, maybe the problem is a little closer to home.

actually I have, your name has come up in screenshots before the servers were merged, and also part of one of my investigations into account sharing

The rules are clear, if there is rule breaches, they are to be reported with screenshots.

Its something that players constantly do not do... but in the event that somebody reports them, they immediately come up with a list of names and issues... my response is always the same, no screenshots, no action.

Multiple reports without screenshots, are as useless as bug reports with no screenshot, server and character names.

I have already stated that I have told rosa in discussions that any report must have a screenshot. Your report in this thread is the first report from the merged server, with a screenshot.

I am also aware of a number of players on the merged server that have a history of swearing and abusing players, with their mains and alts. that history extends back before the servers were merged, incidentally its how your name ended up in my records, 2wiz

so no, that actually had nothing to do with rosa and a number of the reports I have received

this is why the rules state that false and misleading information is not acceptable

http://forum.amzgame.com/thread/detail?id=20014

Harassment of players or game staff, false / misleading statements about players or game staff, and  threats against players or game staff are not acceptable

03/26/2017

anonymous11279113

Threads: 0

Post By Kitwritten

Post By anonymous11279113

F2P means that there is no subscription needed to access the game. The game is not like WoW with a monthly subscription to access the game.

P2P is what WoW is, it means Pay to Play

P2W means a players style of playing, it refers to people that spend a lot of money to be the top player on a game.

F2W means games that do not require any form of recharged or payment like a console game that does not have any fee based DLC and where winning is based purely on player skill and abilities but its also a player style play and covers players that do not recharge but play in a way that allows them to reach the top ranks and levels simply by outlasting and outplaying players

Gratz, you win the prize for a human dictionary. Unfortunatelly nothing you said invalidates anything i said.

If you were actually saying that you can outplay a player that recharges, i would like to know where i can get wing pieces or many of the mounts that are only won through recharges, without recharging.

And btw, i'm actually a player that recharges once in a while. I simply don't have 500$ to spend on a game.

03/26/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

you are talking about 2 different things......

you are in a merged server, it means that you have already outplayed and outlasted a lot of players that have left.

thats what I am referring to, outplay and outlast

but you are referring to getting recharged items in a game without recharging and thats what you are going to use for your basis for the P2W stance. Thats the most common way that players try to use the p2w argument.

The reason why players use that argument is because it supports their stance that its not possible to outplay an ACTIVE Casher..... the trouble is that it is possible...  it does not matter how much a player spends on the game, it matters when the players on and active. This is why a lot of  players use account sharing, to make sure that if they are not able to get online, that their character is online and collecting rewards and using the stance that its so they remain competitive........

so the stance then becomes its not possible to outplay a player that is breaching rules.... thats different to outplaying a casher.....and has less to do with you getting recharged items......

now the reason why a lot of players go into the top guilds is that they want to be in a guild where the chances of rewards is increased and they will reap the benefits of being in a guild with cashers. Imagine that... being in a top guild and getting rewards based around the work of other players, including cashers... so some of them you are not competing with, you are working with enjoying the benefits of their recharging to develop their character.....

players argue thats not true, they are in a top guild because its the only way to compete against other top guilds.....

and if you are not in a top guild, you are screwed because smaller guilds can not compete against the cashers in the top guilds......

the truth is guilds compete against other guilds, they struggle against more active player numbers with higher BR.... even non cashing players with higher BR because they are in a top guild getting better benefits....

I could go on and on but the basis of your stance is you want a way to get casher stuff that recharging players are buying and you want a way to do it without cashing up because in your eyes, without that free casher stuff, you can not compete against players that can cash up.....

and using your logic you are going to say it invalidates my statements and I will say my statements have already been proven correct because you have outplayed and outlasted a lot of cashers that were active and have since left......

and you did it without cashing up....... so yes it can be done.... its just a case of perception.

04/03/2017

anonymous11157801

Oh Kit.  I've been meaning to thank you for joining our server.  Your attention has gotten Rosa to really clean up her act and the game has been much more enjoyable to play without as much trashy language in world chat.  However, Rosa apparently must think you've lost interest and wondered off, because she's back to her usual level of discourse.  This wasn't provoked as far as I can tell, you can see the previous lines in world chat which were from hours before.  Please see what you can do about getting rid of such language from our chats.  This is a family friendly game and doesn't need such filth.  Thanks.    

Sorry for not hyperlinking or embedding the image, but the forum tools don't seem to work on my computer.  http://prnt.sc/ertjgm

04/06/2017

s58.ROSALINE

Laugh out loud. Now this is funny.  

I love Venus

04/06/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Post By anonymous11157801

Oh Kit.  I've been meaning to thank you for joining our server.  Your attention has gotten Rosa to really clean up her act and the game has been much more enjoyable to play without as much trashy language in world chat.  However, Rosa apparently must think you've lost interest and wondered off, because she's back to her usual level of discourse.  This wasn't provoked as far as I can tell, you can see the previous lines in world chat which were from hours before.  Please see what you can do about getting rid of such language from our chats.  This is a family friendly game and doesn't need such filth.  Thanks.    

Sorry for not hyperlinking or embedding the image, but the forum tools don't seem to work on my computer.  http://prnt.sc/ertjgm

I am normally on all server, its just that I have been busy so when the servers were merged, some of my characters disappeared. My reason for being on the server recently was to check some issues in the game that required screenshots that players would not provide.

Yes its a family friendly game. May I remind you of the fact that I have had to deal with you and your other accounts in the past over language and abusing other players. Not very family friendly of you, now was it ?

as for the screenshot ? seriously, I am going to be very hard pressed to do anything with rosa over that remark. 

You may be taking it as a personal attack or a slight, I have no doubt that you have concerns over the remark, but applying the rules to a remark like that would also mean that a player could be warned about saying they are going to the doctor to deal with personal issues.

I do tell players if they are going to wind people up, read the rules and do it accordingly.....no swearing, no harassment via PM, no offensive wording such as sexist, racist terms etc... and use well worded innocent looking remarks because they are a lot hard to apply the rules to.

I myself have been known to ask players if they want me to stop moving so they can at least hit me.... or I can not work out if they are trying to fight or fly, the way they are waving their arms is confusing

humor is the best weapon you have in a game against other people.....

btw you punch so slow it will be 2 days before I feel the lovetap you threw...... I am going to ask the GM if we can get a fail ranking in the game so you can have your very own title....... If you want to beat me in the game, stop cashing up on pc lessons and try cashing in the game........in the real world, I work for my money, in the game, my money works for me.....you remind me of a cartoon, powerpuff girls or something...... let me guess, you named your guild mighty moron power failures......

it does not carry the same impact as a rage filled screen of swearwords but honestly its safer than having me coming calling like santa on his last run of the night after dealing with stale biscuits, old milk and farting reindeer

Edited by Community Manager on 04/06/2017 20:45

04/06/2017

anonymous11157801

My "other accounts"?   I have no idea what you're talking about. What are my other accounts?  Is Mei actually one of the voices in my head, made manifest?  Or Ray?  that's a frightening thought.  

Who are my other accounts, exactly?  And what are they saying.  Now i'm curious.