Still Waiting...

03:19 03/16/2017

Anonymous25873118

Threads: 81

firstly  i know its not your fault..(GMs)...it  is DEVS/AMZ...But comeone plz....19 days since this  recharge award bug,  and still waiting....there  a cr ..ap load of bugs going on  and  seems nothing is done or very little....this standard is disgusting....STILL WAITING...NO NEWS.....DISGUSTING..YOU TAKE MONEY BUT DONT DELIVER...SO IN MY EYES ITS LIKE A FORM OF THEFT...SORT THIS OUT  ...YOUR EITHER TO TIGHT TO PAY FOR FIX OR YOU(amz) CANNOT  be bothered with th very people who pay your wages...STILL WAITING....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by Community Manager on 03/16/2017 03:19

03/16/2017

Anonymous25873118

Threads: 81

PLZ DONT SAY  THE DEVS R SNOWED UNDER OR BUSY WITH OTHER THINGS,,,,THEY HAVE BEEN  PAID....!!!

03/16/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

If you are going to continue to use the forums, I would suggest that you do it in a respectful manner.

There is no need for most of the remarks you are making about people and how they should getting things done.

As you were told, in FB, after I removed some of your troll posts, you will be updated as soon as we have information available.