[checking] Not receiving rewards for lucky day event

09:34 02/19/2017

Anonymous26587304

Threads: 1

Server S79 sword of lions (US east ) Character name  Epidemyk. I am here reporting that i did not receive my rewards for placing first in Lucky day spins event. I was in first place and the timer for the event ran out when the server reset. So there was no way for me to collect my reward. When the server reset the event icon was gone and so was my rewards. I have made tickets and had no response. So now i am here making a thread in hopes of getting what i paid for. I dont have screen shots because the event was taken away. I assumed the rewards would come in the mail. so i cant show you the event is gone.... I just want what i paid for. You can look in my account and clearly see that i have paid a lot of money into your game. I am not asking for more then i am owed to me. Thanks
Edited by Community Manager on 02/19/2017 09:34

02/20/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

Your ticket was replied to by me on the 17th asking for a screenshot, the response by you on the 17th was that you had no screenshot.

I am waiting for a response from the devs as they do not work the weekends so the report went in today.