Empire Revenant

11:50 02/05/2017

Anonymous26689112

Threads: 3

Sort this game out, it's literally disgusting allowing such inconsistency to happen, the game in itself is just general  bad atm, I've logged on this game for 7 months every single day and lately it's just getting boring(and the past month)
My first point is simply:

Blessed Chest and the remaining Hot Events haven't even been a thing for atleast 2-3weeks now. For about 3-4days things were given for free unknowingly, you genuinely didn't have to open anything and they already had 'Claim' on them(which was glowing red by the way) How do you let these mistakes afflict us, and you as a 'Game Developing' company? It's appalling.

The Tavern: 

Who seriously wants to recruit 2 epic heroes? Oh wait, I know! People who want Tomyris so easily. Lets see a player who plays quite regularly wanted to have a strong Rare hero, to obviously increase their BR and replace a Rare hero, due to tomyris being so strong as a rare hero they just easily obtain Vercingetorix(the guy on the left) they just spam this, taadaa get nero and gg, they have tomyris and the devs made a mistake, well done. Vercingetorix is so strong to obtain, on par with Eric Bloodaxe, you recruit them(or him preferably) by spamming Faction Battles, now lets have a look at this, my time that's 2:30, yes my mistake I was put on a US East Server, I am 5 hours ahead of you, but that's irrelevent, the players in general know that Faction Battles are not FREQUENT enough, allow me to emphasize that FREQUENT, they are once a day for 30minutes, barely any players even play it anymore(probably due to their infrequency) and I obtain about 40-50honor per faction battle, doesn't mean all players obtain that much, I gain quite a fair amount, some players earn max 60-70 honor. It takes 240honor to recruit one emblem, you need 5 emblems to recruit him. Do you understand the grind that would have to take in place? No, because you're completely unrational and have no idea what you're doing as a team. 

Add super rare heroes and rare heroes back to the tavern.

Guardians - Same, everyday literally no alterations, disgusting. 

Back to the Hot Events point.

There would be a list here, now there's basically nothing.
Cheers,

-Arrysius.

Edited by Community Manager on 02/05/2017 11:50

02/05/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

AMZGame is a game hosting platform. The developers are seperate to AMZ which means we have to contact them in regards to updates and content on the games.

Player can choose what server they go on. They are not automatically added to a server unless they click on the server without checking the time zone of the server and if its suited to them

Because ER is a niche game, it would not general the player numbers to support the event times that players want without having the very effect they do not want which is limited players in each event.

We are aware of the some of the issues that you refer to, they were part of a suggested and requested list of changes and updates for the developers that was made up from the testing and feedback of players from the first 5 servers. The developers have the final decision in that.

02/06/2017

Anonymous26689112

You're just proving my point, they've been suggested countless times and nothing has been done. I don't get it, in one statement you contradict yourself, nothing gets done, its just a money farm and people fall for donating into this game.

Im done, I quit until something is being done and then I might potentially start investing in this game again.

Pce.

-Arrysius

Edited by Anonymous26689112 on 02/06/2017 16:03

02/20/2017

Anonymous26689112

Great work hahahahahaha

Edited by Anonymous26689112 on 02/20/2017 17:03

02/22/2017

Anonymous25873118

Threads: 81

AND 2 DAYS LATER.....STILLLL RUBBISH

02/22/2017

Anonymous25873118

AND WORSE STILLL

02/23/2017

Anonymous26980488

Threads: 21

is this game going to be dead??

• DuDuSam Yeah!

02/23/2017 11:52

WE ARE LEGION

02/24/2017

Anonymous25873118

a whole week of dung..!!! and still another 3 days to go...as devs dont work weekends...or any other day by the looks of it

02/24/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

The devs do not work weekends, but they are on call for priority issues.

There is also the AMZ Devs and they do work weekends but they are also responsible for a lot of the office and site maintenance and player character and account checks that need to be done.

03/13/2017

Anonymous26689112

games dead no one cares anymore lol

03/14/2017

Anonymous27382252

Threads: 4

i still have faith in amz

just tell us what happen and answer our questions

is  the chest event fixing or it never be fixed?

is the guild reward will also be fixed or not ?

you can just simply answer that question....

that to say that it was reported but the truth is that event nor reward has been abbandon...

03/14/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

I can not give you a simple answer and there is a good reason why I can not....

The issue is actually a simple one, change in development company staff and the new staff are having to learn the game blind.... basically its like putting a person with a new programming degree into a existing game and saying run it, we are off on a new project.......

Then players see the delays with getting things fixed, sorted, new events and content created and they hold AMZ responsible......

ever wondered why the terms of service state that the player will not hold AMZ responsible for any issues with the games.... thats the real reason why... we are just the game hosts, not the games developers.

Big games like LoA and LoA II do have dedicated dev teams and they can spend the time training new staff as part of their system, thats why you see less issues and faster resolution times... well most of the time......

smaller development companies do not have that luxury.....

Edited by Community Manager on 03/14/2017 21:42
  • Anonymous26980488 that was unfair we waiste for nothing time and money we need more actions because we pay the recharged

03/15/2017 09:34