Faction Battle

21:01 02/03/2017

Anonymous27000542

Threads: 14

Faction Battle is only offered for 20 minutes every 24 hour period.

Only Greeks show up regularly. No Persians at all---one Persian comes in sporadically at best

Only two Romans show up with any regularity. Just not every night.

Is there any possible way for some of us Greeks to change factions with our current account? To go from Greek to Roman or Persian? We are Greek heavy. I would be willing to switch just to try to balance it out a bit. Make it more competitive for everyone.

Also, on February 3rd, 2017: During the Faction Battle---I got kicked offline. When I got back online, it took nearly 9 minutes just to load the game and another two minutes just to load Faction Battle---which only had a minute left. I finished #1 killer overall. In my mail---I got the #1 Killer chest. But when I went to open it---it had changed to the #2 Killer chest where I received a level 4 ruby instead of a level 5 ruby. That is not a big deal---but with Faction Battle being the only way to obtain critical hit or damage reduction gems---it can make a big difference. Why would it change like that? (Killer #1 chest in mail---but Killer #2 chest in inventory)

Account The Doctor server S9 

02/04/2017

GM Steve

Community Manager

Threads: 13

Hello The Doctor,

Unfortunately there is no way to change beteween empires.

The problem about the chest was probably caused by the cache of your browser, due to the disconnection the data in your computer wasn't up-to-date and when you loaded the game some jammed data was still showed, and by the time you opened the chest it forced the data to be dowloaded from server and then the incorrect info was fixed.

Edited by Community Manager on 02/04/2017 02:39

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~ Turn your sadness into kindeness and your uniqueness into strenght ~~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember to provide the game, the server, your in-game name and screenshots when

reporting issues. Also, provide detailed info (what happened, what

should happen, what was lost, what was supposed to get, server time, etc.)

02/04/2017

Anonymous27382252

Threads: 4

well actually 3 romans doctor

02/04/2017

Anonymous27382252

Threads: 4

devil king s7

02/05/2017

Anonymous27000542

LOL---You were one of the two I was referring to that shows up regularly Devil King. :P  

02/05/2017

Anonymous27000542

BTW: Thanks Steve. That explains it.