pitch battle BUG?or a CHEATER

07:08 01/16/2017

Anonymous26980488

Threads: 21

SERVE:14

NAME:King of Era

PROBLEM:the pitch battle doesnt work on me i got a high points than the first one but the rank didnt change

i still the second with 3k points bUt e.g(devil bo yung)still the first even 700 points only he never go down even i have bigger points pls see by your self i report this because no GM attended that time and i cant post any screen shot because i dont know how but pls check it because its stil public you can still see it (i also clean the caches but still im the second hope you can review this because its so unfair to me)........then also review Devil Bu young because i think he is a cheater.... but just see it by your self (I dont know whats going on in server 14).....again PLs review

WE ARE LEGION

01/16/2017

Sylar

Community Manager

Threads: 8

This is a guide to how to add screen shot in forum : http://forum.amzgame.com/thread/detail?id=555

01/16/2017

GM Oscar

Community Manager

Threads: 2

Hello King of Era,

With your pitched battle problem of the ranks and points not matching, this can sometimes happen you can try clearing your cache but it won't affect your rewards, you will be awarded the prizes based on the rank you should have based on the points.

01/16/2017

Anonymous26980488

Threads: 21

i clean it but still oscar

WE ARE LEGION