Unfair Qualification for Divine War

12:49 01/06/2017

Anonymous10109039

Threads: 5

Well Divine War is here and I cant join because my BR is too low. All the People who spend money and have Large BR's get to join. that's a bunch of BS. I and those people who can't afford to spend money and  don't have 300k BR's should be able to join anyway. its unfair the rest of us who have smaller BR's and play just as much that are automatically disqualified just for that. You folks at LOA pride yourselves on being fair to the players, show some of that fairness and rethink the qualifications for Divine War please.
Edited by Community Manager on 01/06/2017 12:49

01/06/2017

Demi

Community Manager

Threads: 7

Its the devs who set the rules of qualification in this event. The devs are giving players chance to build BR so when you enter said event you have a chance to match up with other players. What is the point of letting low BR players enter event when they will just lost with high players, so again you will come complaining about the unfairness of being among high BR. My advice for you build your BR and stats so when the next Divine War comes your qualify to enter and you can go top of the rankings.

A wise man is superior to any insults which can be put upon him,

and the best reply to unseemly behavior is patience and moderation.

01/07/2017

Anonymous10109039

Threads: 5

Are you kidding me? that's the best answer you can come up with, build your BR. that easy to say if you are a big spender and can build your BR with ease. once again no real help or acceptable answers. thank a lot, useless as usual.

01/07/2017

Demi

Community Manager

Threads: 7

This is how the game is played building BR and stats you wont go anywhere beyond the game if you don't. I know it wont be easy for you if your not spending but I have seen none spender able to excel well in the game. Divine War will come again and I hope your able to join next time.

A wise man is superior to any insults which can be put upon him,

and the best reply to unseemly behavior is patience and moderation.