COA skill CD??

17:35 01/03/2017

XenoFear

Threads: 4

Just wondering if there is a way to maybe increase the CD timer for a skill to slow how ofton it is used??

Ever since reaching 0.0 CD on Skill E my characther when in AFK mode or events such as Azura where i go AFK if i have skill E enabled it just spams non stop untill all my MP is consumed leaving none for my other skills and also slowing down my other two skills from casting at all until almost no MP is left for them.

Would prefer if there was a way to maybe raise it to 0.8 seconds so at least in afk mode it will rotate trough the skils rather than just spamming one until there is no more MP to do so.

Due to this i have found it easier to just have skill E disabled entiraly from AFK mode as it isnt worth it to use anymore.

01/04/2017

Demi

Community Manager

Threads: 7

This suggestion will be forwarded to the devs for consideration. Can I also suggest too, for u to have equine in your mount formation and have them train as well they do help in regen of MP and HP.

A wise man is superior to any insults which can be put upon him,

and the best reply to unseemly behavior is patience and moderation.

01/04/2017

XenoFear

Threads: 4

Post By Demi
This suggestion will be forwarded to the devs for consideration. Can I also suggest too, for u to have equine in your mount formation and have them train as well they do help in regen of MP and HP.

I have all mount slots unlocked with all mounts i use level 80 except 2 i tested my MP usage with that skill at 0 CD using 3 equine mounts lowest being level 77 and the other two level 79 and it didnt make much of a difference,

I dont mind if i use up alot of MP using the skill its just more the fact that rather than cast all skills it constantly spams just skill E until all MP is drained that i have a problem with so its either use that one skill in afk mode or disable it so the other 2 will be cast.

Thanks for the Reply Demi its much appreciated :)