[resolved]Terrible set up

20:23 12/29/2016

Anonymous27021502

Threads: 5

I got my main account temporarily locked for some really poorly considered reasoning. In that time---I have had to choose whether or not to continue playing period. Apparently---I MAY be able to regain access to my main account tomorrow. If amz does follow through---and I am able to once again play with it---I strongly doubt I will ever recharge ever again. A simple accident lead to a rather poor decision on amz's part---but that is strictly my opinion.

In the week that I have been unable to access my account---I have played with a couple other ones. The main one of these is one that is around 1.38 million BR. I have noticed something HUGE during this time. Empire Revenant developers have set up a system which does not appeal to any players really. The top 15 to 20 players over should not be thrown in with the new players in competing for resources. That is ridiculous. Why it is set up in this manner is absurd. My only thought is that it is an attempt by amz to allow the game to die through attrition.

If it is the intention of amz to appeal to newer players while keeping higher ranked players content---amz may need to hire some smarter individuals to be involves in the process. Currently---the strategy seems to be to NOT generate new players---maintain current players---OR keep older players happy. THAT is a strategy that is set up to fail. Whether it is deliberate or not is another matter....
Edited by Community Manager on 12/29/2016 20:23

12/30/2016

Sylar

Community Manager

Threads: 8

Hi , 

Can we know your ign (your in game name) and server . Thank you .

12/30/2016

Anonymous26689112

Threads: 3

I think it's funny how the dev's are killing their own game, if you cannot run multiple games simultaneously then don't do it, simple, they're making an excessive amount of games of what they can actually handle to run. ER is so inconsistent, and yes, lower players competing against top 20 is honestly stupid, fixes need to be made, otherwise I'm quitting and so are the majority of the top end players, I can reassure you, nobody is going to be recharging considering the state this game is in at the moment, it's disgusting, sort it out.

12/30/2016

Anonymous27000542

Threads: 14

Sylar---I have spent four hours attempting to get in touch with ANYONE from AMZ Customer Support to fix this. I did exactly what I was informed I needed to do FOUR HOURS AGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And not so much as an okay---we are working on it or anything.

The account that needs to be unlocked is "The Doctor" (initially "Doctor Dizkho") on Server S9. I have fulfilled MY OBLIGATIONS to have it unlocked and have sent a number of replies---including a new ticket all in an attempt to have this rectified. AMZ is doing nothing to fix this---and it is ridiculous! 

12/30/2016

Anonymous27000542

My apologies---it was over FIVE HOURS AGO.

12/30/2016

Anonymous27021502

Threads: 5

And closing in on SIX HOURS with no response from AMZ

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12/30/2016

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

You have posted in tickets, forums and FB, there is no need to do that, its just creating more of a back log to clear.

I have your tickets and I have forwarded the information to be checked so your account can be unbanned.

Because its the weekend and also a holiday, then there is going to be delays on getting your account unbanned, unfortunately there is not much I can do to speed that up, even tho you have resolved the issue as requested.

12/30/2016

Anonymous27000542

Kitwritten: I thank you immensely for simply responding back. That was honestly all I wanted. I am fine waiting. I was frustrated because no one was responding back at all. I will submit no more tickets or create any more threads. :)

Happy New Year by the way.

01/03/2017

Anonymous27000542

Account is no longer locked! Thank you thank you thank you!