CHRISTMAS EVENT

05:21 12/27/2016

Anonymous25873118

Threads: 81

WHAT HAPPENED TO XMAS EVENT...I GUESS I SHOULD HAVE CHECKED DATEES,BUT JUST THOUGHT THAT IT WOULD BE ON TILL AT LEAST DEC 31...ALL EVENTS GONE ASWELL...ALSO ONCE YOU HAD DONE SNOWBALL THING THAT WAS IT....WAS THAT REALLY AN XMAS EVENT...DONT THINK SO.....SHOULD HAVE BEEN CALLED PART TIME,HALF HEARTED EVENT,,UNLESS IM GETTING THIS WRONG AND ITS GONNA BE  A PART 2 ...LATER TODAY....SO BASICALLY I SAVED UP CANDY FOR NOTHING...NICE JOB
Edited by Community Manager on 12/27/2016 05:21

12/27/2016

Sylar

Community Manager

Threads: 8

As you can see the event was till 27/12/2016 00:00 , mean after 27/12/2016 00:01 the event closed . Thank you

12/27/2016

GM Steve

Community Manager

Threads: 13

Post By Anonymous25873118
WHAT HAPPENED TO XMAS EVENT...I GUESS I SHOULD HAVE CHECKED DATEES,BUT JUST THOUGHT THAT IT WOULD BE ON TILL AT LEAST DEC 31...ALL EVENTS GONE ASWELL...ALSO ONCE YOU HAD DONE SNOWBALL THING THAT WAS IT....WAS THAT REALLY AN XMAS EVENT...DONT THINK SO.....SHOULD HAVE BEEN CALLED PART TIME,HALF HEARTED EVENT,,UNLESS IM GETTING THIS WRONG AND ITS GONNA BE  A PART 2 ...LATER TODAY....SO BASICALLY I SAVED UP CANDY FOR NOTHING...NICE JOB

Hi,

Next time pay attention to event duration. Special events and Hot Events show their duration at their screen (rarely they end before the due date).

The X-Mas event allowed players to get special items that can't be bought or are rare. Spars,for instance, is not available in great quantities in-game so this was a great opportunity to get Spars to be able to advance stars in your character.

There was also exclusive images and avatars from Santa and Elf, many players enjoyed got them.

The Chaos Space Card was another good item, reset Chaos Space without losing reset attempts is really a good option for those who have some diamonds to spare and heroes that need to increase stars.

GH Potions and Super-soldier elixir are limited items in-game rewarded by Ranked Match, they are used to improve the heroes talent and make a great difference in battle.

The Snowman Fight was a server effort event, players throw snowballs at him and when the event bar reached the milestones all players could get the candy rewards. Using the candies at MERRY CHRISTMAS icon you could get all the above items through the redeem button.

I hope next time you be more attentive and read the duration of events, join all events and enjoy it to the fullest. ^_^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~ Turn your sadness into kindeness and your uniqueness into strenght ~~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember to provide the game, the server, your in-game name and screenshots when

reporting issues. Also, provide detailed info (what happened, what

should happen, what was lost, what was supposed to get, server time, etc.)