EVOLVE QUESTION...??

16:53 12/23/2016

Anonymous25873118

Threads: 81

WHEN YOU EVOLVE A HERO TO S CLASS HIS GEAR IS STILL PURPLE SKILL,BUT WHEN YOU EVOLVE PAST S CLASS TO MAX  THE GEAR CHANGES COLOUR TO GOLD..FOR EXAMPLE  I SHOW..DOC OCTO EVOLVED TO S AND MISS BUZZ EVOLVED TO S...ALSO  ANOTHER POINT..ONCE YOU EVOLVE TO S ,SHOULD I STOP ON HEROS OR SHOULD I CARRY ON ADDING TO STR/DEX/INT SCORES(5/7/5)..AND DO THESE STATS OR GEAR COULOUR MAKE A VAST DIFF ONCE YOU HAVE EVOLVED TO S..i show 2 examples .BUZZ AND DOC ..NOTE COLOUR OF GEAR ON SKILL MOVES PLZ..

12/23/2016

Anonymous25873118

sorry that post was me...gingernut s55 powerpunch..lol

12/23/2016

GM Steve

Community Manager

Threads: 13

Post By Anonymous25873118
WHEN YOU EVOLVE A HERO TO S CLASS HIS GEAR IS STILL PURPLE SKILL,BUT WHEN YOU EVOLVE PAST S CLASS TO MAX  THE GEAR CHANGES COLOUR TO GOLD..FOR EXAMPLE  I SHOW..DOC OCTO EVOLVED TO S AND MISS BUZZ EVOLVED TO S...ALSO  ANOTHER POINT..ONCE YOU EVOLVE TO S ,SHOULD I STOP ON HEROS OR SHOULD I CARRY ON ADDING TO STR/DEX/INT SCORES(5/7/5)..AND DO THESE STATS OR GEAR COULOUR MAKE A VAST DIFF ONCE YOU HAVE EVOLVED TO S..i show 2 examples .BUZZ AND DOC ..NOTE COLOUR OF GEAR ON SKILL MOVES PLZ..

Hi Ginger,

The color of gear has nothing to do with the talent. What change is the color that surrounds the SKILL. The color changes from Purple to Orange after you reach Score 99 in talent. Long time ago you could reach S+ talent at score 99 and the color around your skill would change to Orange, but they've updated the talent system and evolving to S+ is not possible anymore in the current version, but the effect of color persisted.

It's up to you when you decide to stop training the talent. Unfortunately you can't advance to S+ talent, so if you continue to use GH Potions at Score 99 you will waste your GH Potions.

Training and increasing your talent's score from level 1 up to level 99 will give you extra stats, in my opinion (as a player) each little stat you can add to a hero or team is very valuable 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~ Turn your sadness into kindeness and your uniqueness into strenght ~~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember to provide the game, the server, your in-game name and screenshots when

reporting issues. Also, provide detailed info (what happened, what

should happen, what was lost, what was supposed to get, server time, etc.)

12/24/2016

Anonymous25873118

THANKS STEVE....:))