Account Problem

05:41 12/20/2016

Anonymous26864076

Threads: 1

My Facebook account is being deleted because of security reasons i want to transfer my game data to my new facebook account because the game wont let me log in.

XeNaWar S.26

Edited by Community Manager on 12/20/2016 05:41

12/20/2016

Anonymous26864076

Sorry new to the Forum didn't realize i needed to select a game section, The game is Clash of Avatars and my Char name is:

XeNaWaR

S.26 BettysBluff

I tried to login using google+ login method but it asked me to create a new character.

Does this mean that because my Facebook is being deleted i lose my game file?? or can i get it moved to the google+ login method??

Thanks

12/21/2016

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

you will need to send in a ticket with all the infromation about the facebook and google ids so we can ask if its possible...

12/21/2016

Anonymous26864076

Ok will do that now Hopefully its easy as its all linked to the same email just the Facebook account is set for deletion next month. Thanks for the reply

12/23/2016

blanx89

Threads: 10

I would suggest that you better change your email  http://www.amzgame.com/user (since you got a gmail)

Click edit and add your gmail account. . It will send a code your gmail account to verify the email before linking it to your account.  Since you dont know the password (because you login via Facebook and you dont need to use passwords) Go ahead and retrieve it via Forget Password. http://www.amzgame.com/AuthUser/findPassword

You will be set up and running. . currently im using 2 types of logging in. . and thats via Facebook and direct login (email and password). :)

01/11/2017

Anonymous26864076

Can i get a GM to help me here as i don't think the people in support understand English very well,

My problem is with not being able to use the Facebook login method to play on my character and they keep telling me to generate a password for my AMZ account but that isn't my problem as i can access the AMZ profile no problem, my issue is now when i try to login using the Facebook login method it tells me the account is no longer in use (i know this because the Facebook account i was linked to was deactivated by myself)

Due to this i can no longer login to my character on S.26 so i want to have it switched to the google method for login as i put a ton of hours into my character to have it all dissapear just because the Facebook account it was linked to is no longer there.

Ive tried what Blanx suggested having the account email changed and provided prove that i was the owner of the account using my recent order numbers and i was informed it could take 3 business days to confirm but this was almost 3 weeks ago and still no reply.

Any help about this is much appreciated i just want to play the game again without restarting and losing not only progress but the money i had also put into my account.

01/11/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

They understand english, they do not understand things they have not had to deal with

You need the devs to transfer the account login from a FB account login to an AMZ login with a system generated password that you can change later.

File a ticket... account block issue, label the ticket ATTN Kit, I will be expecting the ticket.

I need the following

The original FB account name and email... that will be matched against the information in the AMZ database.

The AMZ account name and email.... this is what you want the login for the FB account to be changed to.

I will forward it with a request for a account login transfer from AMZ to FB with a system generated password that we will give to you and you need to change it once you verify that you can log into the account and see the character that was orginally using the FB login

01/11/2017

Rosyna

Threads: 14

Kind of late with this, but for future reference: you can transfer the account, but you've only got 1 shot at it (as in if you screw it up, you need to go through CS).

1. On the main website, log in with your facebook/google credentials.

2. Go to your account settings.

3. And this here is the step that will most likely screw you over. If you just verify your email address (the part crossed out in red), then you'll need to go through CS since that popup won't appear again once you verify it. However, if you click the radio button (green circle), it'll open up the menu surrounded by the green box; that's the form you fill out if you want the character you played using your facebook/google account to be available on the main website.

Alternatively, you could just reactivate your facebook account temporarily -- all of your apps will still be there, so your character isn't technically gone.

Keep in mind that I've only tested this with 8 accounts (4 using the verify email method, 4 using the account creation method), so there's still room for testing. However, all 4 characters that I made through facebook could still be accessed from the main site even after I deactivated those facebook accounts if I went with the account creation method.

Edited by Rosyna on 01/11/2017 20:24

RIP old forums

Old CoA guides currently being reformatted to fit new forums

01/11/2017

Anonymous26864076

@ Kit

Thanks for the Reply Kit i didn't mean to sound rude in saying that the support team didn't understand English very well its more I'm annoyed as i felt like i went in circles with them with the issue at hand as no matter how i explained the problem i felt like they couldn't understand exactly what i was trying to get help with. but as you said if they haven't dealt with things such as this then i fully understand and apologize if any offense was taken,

as for the info my email is still the same just more the Facebook login method used is now void but my new Facebook email is pretty much the same with one letter change so if its better to use the new email then thats no problem as that's my new Facebook email i use.

I will be sure to send in a ticket with all the info required and i thank you for the assistance :)

@ Rosyna

I tried something along the lines of that to switch my amz account to my new email but that drew a blank for me not sure what happened myself but i think i still have the reply when i requested the transfer of email a couple of weeks back. Also i was actually going to leave the Facebook open purely just to be able to play again but i requested to have my account fully deleted from Facebook after it was deactivated and my profile has been permanently removed since the 7th of this month so unfortunately i cant go back haha but i appreciate the tips you outlined above :)

Thanks for the help guys and Happy Gaming

01/14/2017

Anonymous26864076

Hey Kit just writing here to let you know i sent in a ticket for you, Thanks for the help :)

01/14/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

resolved

01/21/2017

Anonymous26864076

Any update yet Kit? haven't seen a response yet to the ticket so not sure what to do but post here.

01/21/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

The information was sent to you via a ticket, the account was transfered over and you were given a new temp password

01/22/2017

Anonymous26864076

I have no ticket on either email address when i log into AMZ i have no emails either about support notification  :(

01/29/2017

Anonymous26864076

Any updates? still no ticket regarding what i need to do

01/29/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Tickets are sent to the email put on the ticket by the player. If you have not recieved a reply to the ticket, it may be that the email was incorrect or one that you do not use.

Try sending another ticket with a different email on it and I will resend the information

01/29/2017

Anonymous26864076

If i remember correctly i gave my old email address (the one the account was first linked to with facebook) as the email on the ticket although i am not 100% but i do still have the emails confirming i contacted support about the issue as i wasn't sure if it worked the first time so i sent a second just in case, that was on the 19th.

I will send another ticket now using this account using the subject ForKIT with both my emails (original email and new facebook email) and you can resend to either of those Kit,

Thanks for the help i miss playing this game so much haha

• Anonymous26864076 Just sent the ticket there Kit, once again thanks for the help.

01/29/2017 19:36