adding more server

01:26 12/20/2016

Anonymous26943544

Threads: 2

why did management? adding more servers? can you give some reason? did you know so many servers in coa have a abandon places? yeah its have merge? but did you think it is enough? so many players playing int his game. but in later days all of you did open new server and other is try to go in new. this is disgusting . please give a chance other server we need equity. thats all

01/15/2017

Chris1

Threads: 11

hi, i respect your opinion and i wanna know why when there not more player  and all leaving because on upgrade but the thing i didn't like is  got the wrong game i wish u post this in lords road 

Edited by Chris on 01/15/2017 13:18

Chris 

Lord Road

[S71] Immortal Song (US East)

01/15/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

Post By Anonymous26943544
why did management? adding more servers? can you give some reason? did you know so many servers in coa have a abandon places? yeah its have merge? but did you think it is enough? so many players playing int his game. but in later days all of you did open new server and other is try to go in new. this is disgusting . please give a chance other server we need equity. thats all

New servers is something that players misunderstand a lot.

Players do request new servers to play on. They do not like starting on older servers as new players.

so new servers are to attract new players.

Opening a new server does not hurt older servers. That is a player misconception

Players leave or stop playing on older servers for many reasons, including player bullies and trolls, boredom, joined a server in the wrong region, joined a server late, they are power jumpers ( this means that they have a habit jumping to new servers as soon as they open, something that CoA had big issues with in earlier servers ) and so on

the rate of server openings is very low for CoA. If you want to see a very high rate of server openings, go to GTArcde LoA II where the rate of servers is 1 per day where as CoA may open one every 2-3 weeks....

We are currently opening five new servers over the space of a month as yes we want to attract players to new servers

CoA is a high maintenance game which means that a lot of work is being done on parts of the game that are proving to be difficult to fix, this ties up dev resources that would otherwise be used for game updates, and merges.

The new server openings are not trying up the same dev resources as they are done by a seperate team.