Need professional medical resume writing

05:05 04/28/2020

Anonymous31890915

Threads: 2

I am a medical student studying in college, I have not chosen any major. But for the time sake I am looking to do some part time job and for that matter I need to hire a professional resume writing service online. I need a summary from the medical perspective, which is also an important part of the document. If you are interested in getting a new job or about to start your career, you should have a professionally built resume.

06/04/2020

Anonymous31894531

Threads: 0

There are many online academic writing agencies that are providing best services of resume wriitng services. I am final year student completing my BS and now i am doing my new startup and providing best services of cheap domain name and hosting and best unlimited hosting plans at affordable prices. 

01/02/2023

Dr. Girish Subramanyam

Dr. Girish Subramanyan, M.D.
PsychiatristHypothesist, and Digital Mental Health Enthusiast in San Francisco, California

I am a psychiatrist in private practice in San Francisco, CA, specializing in the evaluation and treatment of adults with complex mental disorders, including treatment-resistant forms of mood and anxiety disorders, Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder and comorbid conditions. At this time, I primarily provide second opinion consultations to colleague and patients.

As well, I am interested in writing and the intersection of technology and mental health. I believe that evolving technologies will have a significant impact on the diagnosis and treatment of mental disorders. Currently, I serve as the CEO and Chief Architect at Indigo Health, a private company that is developing patient onboarding and treatment-tracking software for mental health practices. In the past, I was a clinical adviser at Kintsugi Health, Chief Clinical Officer at Spring Health and clinical adviser at Kip Health, three venture-backed startups in the digital mental health space.

Dr. Girish Subramanyan

Dr. Girish Subramanyan

Dr. Girish Subramanyan

Dr. Girish Subramanyan

Dr. Girish Subramanyan

Dr. Girish Subramanyan

Dr. Girish Subramanyan

Dr. Girish Subramanyan

Dr. Girish Subramanyan

Dr. Girish Subramanyan

Dr. Girish Subramanyan

Edited by Dr. Girish Subramanyam on 01/02/2023 01:30

02/09/2023

Anonymous31948993

Your Blog Is Outstanding And Its Extremely Useful For Peoples If You Want To Make a Professional Resume Then Visit My Site Resume Builderr