Is investing in the stock market worth it?

06:26 10/21/2019

Anonymous31877465

Threads: 68

Is investing in the stock market worth it?

10/22/2019

Anonymous31877467

Threads: 17

When you do not have enough knowledge, moreover not willing to learn: Investing just on ‘tips’, ‘tricks’ or ‘hunch’ won’t work for the long-term. You might get lucky twice or thrice, however, if you are investing for 20–30 years or more, you cannot be lucky forever. The only way to investing intelligently in the market is by doing enough research and studies.

10/22/2019

Anonymous31879539

Threads: 0

Yeah, sure why not? I have been trading for a couple of years already and deal only with some trustworthy brokers (mine is city fx broker https://cityfxbroker.com/) I work hard and believe where there's much will there's brass.

01/28/2020

Anonymous31871985

Threads: 18

I don't think so. You know before I was thinking about that forex stuff but after reading lots of feedbacks I realized that people just want to make money out of nothing. You have to learn how to trade or it will just take all your money away, people think it is so easy but definitely it is not. I recommend you to make your own business the way I do. I run my own company now and if you need good accounting or other services you better check this Hong Kong bookkeeping services and read all about this carefully. They can help you with everything so your business may develop further and become better.

03/03/2020

monaa

Threads: 11

Probably somone here has some other ideas too? I want to invest my money somewhere 

03/03/2020

Anonymous31887395

Edited by Anonymous31887395 on 03/03/2020 07:13

03/03/2020

Erik4

Threads: 4

Hello, I want to propose you to invest your money in these  best marijuana stocks. What do you think about this idea? Probably, you hear about it for the first time now but it's a great possibility to become rich with this passive income. What can you say? Will you try?

09/28/2021

Anonymous31922381

Our Fundamental Analysis Traning route in Hyderabad will now not handiest assist you to invest in the ideal phase and also pick out the employer or inventory that's great for buying and selling. Stock Market Training Institute in Hyderabad You could be able to do all this with the aid of evaluating the proportion once you examine the industry as an entire. After the finishing touch of this path, you will be capable successfully to predict the actions in monetary markets with equipment.

03/10/2023

Anonymous31913683

Threads: 15

Intellectual property, including patents and trademarks, is critical to the success of micro cap biotech stocks companies. This article discusses the importance of intellectual property in this sector, and how investors can evaluate a company's IP portfolio when making investment decisions. 

12/24/2023

Anonymous31913683

Threads: 15

IndexNasdaq, commonly known as the Nasdaq Composite Index, is a key benchmark in the world of financial markets. It represents the performance of over 3,000 equities listed on the Nasdaq Stock Market, which is renowned for its technology and growth-oriented companies. As a market-capitalization-weighted index, it reflects the overall health and trends of the technology sector, including prominent players like Apple, Amazon, and Google parent company Alphabet. Investors and analysts often turn to the Indexnasdaq to gauge the pulse of the technology and innovation-driven industries, making it a vital tool for those navigating the dynamic landscape of the stock market.