Remove the attack player option before the game dies....

19:26 08/13/2018

anonymous10679300

Threads: 3

1 player goes out of his way to attack and kill other players, He is trying to kill the server and the game. This was the 7th time he hit me in less than 5 minutes in thrall arena. How can I enjoy my gaming when i cant play? If this continues I will take my money to another game.....

08/14/2018

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

Thrall arena is a pvp area.

We understand the players concerns... and this is always going to be a problem with PVP. We are looking at options but some are not possible at this stage, like the suggestion of level based grouping is going to hurt players more than help them... this is something we have seen in another game where players complained about how it removed any opponents in events, mostly because one player had leveled too quickly and moved into the next bracket so they cost themselves rewards..

The problem is that players will use the argument that PVP is not against the rules, which is true.... and harassment and bullying in game, is a very fine line.

08/19/2018

Anonymous31617896

Threads: 1

I agree...

The first player to have the Thundering Strike skill and stay strong will have all the resources for him only by disarming the entire server.

The system is totally flawed and the game is losing players, consequently money.

08/19/2018

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

that is at odds with what we are seeing with server rankings so you are going to need to give us more information