RoG progress update. 16th of march

03:19 03/16/2018

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

Hi players..... yes we know you are waiting for updates on the progress of ROG english

Well I can tell you now that updating of the RoG english development server is happening tonight which means tonight we start on QA checking, which means we go through the game and check all the text in the game to make sure its gamer english.... and that means we are closing in very quickly on a official OB english launch date

The pet system is in place, with 20+ pets ....and because I am evil and twisted, I am going to provide a teaser screenshot, players that are already familiar with ROG chinese CB server know that we have a single area for the merc... this is the new look

Level cap has now been confirmed as level 100, 24 new dungeons, giving a total of 70+ individual dungeons that can be solo or team run.....

PVP system is being refined but will still be open world PVP which means that players need to be on their toes.....

RoG does have a big map area with different areas in true open world gaming terms, meaning that you can walk around the different areas going to different dungeons, trying your skill on the test dummies or NPC monsters that roam the map or even join in some multiple player world boss killing where multiple chests drop.... bear in mind that the world bosses spawn in open pvp areas....

for the walking challenged or the plain lazy like me, yes you can use transport stones to teleport to and from dungeon entrances to town if you want.... 6 pages of backpack full of dungeon drops gets heavy..

as a heads up, this is a AMZ commissioned game, meaning AMZ has been involved with the game from the first pages on a new game plan sheet.... it gives us more power and control over the game and is also why so much of the player feedback, suggestions and ideas are going into the game, something I believe is very important for the growth of the game......

Now one thing that is important to players is the ability to express their ideas and suggestions directly to the people doing the development work on the game, often this is a problem as the developers belong to a seperate company and can not be contacted by the players directly..... in a new and bold move by AMZ, we are going to be opening the door for players to talk directly with the AMZ development team behind RoG, who speak chinese and english amongst other languages... 

We want ideas, suggestions and inspiration but we also want game optimizing feedback to make the game more realistic and appealing to all serious gamers....like a female warrior in a bikini ? this is RoG, not sports illustrated, give the females some clothing please....  and things like battle fatique where if you PVP, you are not an god, you are a mortal, the more you PVP in open world, the more exhausted you will get, lower attack and defense, no more endless impossible to beat player bullies that remain untouchable and ruin the game for other players.....

GvG PVP, we agree with the players, GvG gets unbalanced when you have top cashers in the top guilds dominating in GvG because its PvP.... It should be about team work, where rangers, mages, warriors, warrior mages etc all play a part in guild and the winning guild is the guild with the best team work......

and where the more team work done, the biggest the rewards for the guilds but also the guild should benefit from the team work, as a whole, instead of the top players do all the work and the guild benefits.....

VIP system we want suggestions and feedback, what type of VIP system benefits and rewards do you want to see in ROG... we are working on the system now so we need your feedback now

Edited by Community Manager on 03/16/2018 03:19

03/16/2018

Scraps

Threads: 3

Since there has been entire new systems, and re-vamps to old ones it might be better to let a new round of testing; even if it's of a far shorter duration, before solidifying the vip tier gains/rewards, as there could be some great little additions to suggest being added, that we as players and customers are currently unaware of the possibility of. Having said that I've put together a handful of basic suggestions that i believe; at least from thoroughly testing to now old version, would go over well, be graciously accepted by the players, and be far from breaking the bank on the business end.

(would have made a table here, but apparently bbc code is a no no)
Stacking daily collection gains per vip level:
vip1= 5 basic enchant stones, 3 travel stones, 1 random level 2 gem box
vip2= 10, 6, 2 and so on     
Stacking drop percentage permanents:
vip1-5= 2% increase both experience and gold obtained game-wide(means 5 would be 10% to each)
vip5+= 5% per level instead of 2%
From vip1+=better drop chance of level accurate gear %  I haven't thought out a percentage to this, as I can't be unbiased in the fact I'd prefer the higher the better; assuming this wasn't aready altered to not for example, get level 1 gear drops in the final dungeon...
^ If instead you and they are both willing to hear a fix, then have gear drops be contained within the first number bracket of the mobs level within each dungeon. E.g.- mob level 20-29 doesn't drop lower then level 20 gear pieces. This would also help resolve the previously cash shop only obtainable, FAR overpriced, gear scroll issue for later level sets. Again assuming something hasn't already been done about that; like having them drop here and there somewhere, or be some reasonable daily point gain trade-in reward offering.
1 time vip level packs. This is one area that with the changes I can't give an accurate assessment to suggestions for; apart from please no longstanding god-slaying type items for highest end tiers (think how Jasmine blade was in BH, I'm relatively sure you remember that item Kit).

As a side suggestion I thought up while reading through your post, and putting this together, if one doesn't already exist I'd like to see a sidekick and/or pet only enter daily area added. Be it before retained servers or on one of the first few new content updates afterwards. I believe this would help them be used and upgraded significantly more, should the placement and/or drop rewards in the area(s) be at least half-decent. Suggesting this, as while I know it's been re-tooled in our current;old, version you would be just fine without using one entirely, and late game in some cases you'd actually be better off without them; save for soloing the static goddess protect area of course.
If you need a more in-depth way of looking at this, then think the pet place combat icon/area ES had eventually included. Though like with other rankings if an account is dead long enough; should there be tiered prizes, they ought to be bumped just the same as you had mentioned elsewhere.

03/16/2018

Kitwritten

Community Manager

I will pass your suggestions on.....

some of the changes we have made, is reducing the amount of daily exp gains and where exp can be gained....this will slow down leveling but its being down to address concerns over AFK playing, account sharing and power leveling....

2 part reason for that, one player threatened to create macros in order to gain exp and 2 because of the way players acted in COA with power leveling than complaining we rebalance the whole game to match their weakened builds....

The scrolls in game, yes, the price is high.... .The plan at this stage is to have the scrolls also in events.....

at this stage we are not changing the diamond cost of the skills because 1) the recharge cost has not been finalised and 2) player decisions on game play..... and 3) we have not finished with version updates.....

the overall plan is for RoG to be a game where players ( free and paying ) can get all items in the game, the question is how can they do it...and that is where psychology profiling comes into it... AKA the Pay 2 win player ( power leveler / big spender, ego driven ) the gamer who will play the game long term and also spend but spend wisely and plan their character, knowing that changes to the game, will change their decisions, the sole/ team player who knows that working with others, works to their best advantage, in guilds etc... the free player who can not recharge but wants to enjoy the game and play.....etc

so yes we have considered how to get things in the game with options like pay for and also level based unlock, which gives both paying and free players the ability to gain in game.... but also with guilds coming ( player requested ) the GvG battles that give guild members exp that they can use to buy items in the guild shop...

thats why scroll prices have not changed at this stage...

its a very fine line we walk here and I am expecting players to complain

1) I paid for x item why should other players get it for free.... answer you wanted it immediately, they had to work for it.....we need to keep the game in balance as best we can

2) its not fair that we have to work and wait for items, while others can buy it and get a big advantage over us.....answer, one person does not a army make, the system allows a team of weaker players to over power a stronger player....

ok, VIP system....

now yes, I can read your mind, there is not much on offer to vips for their money.....

vip is based around what you recharge... if players recharge just for vip, it makes no sense....thats like spending a fortune on recharging just for vip where as its what you buy in the shop that will really define a players spending...

and in that, is where we are running into problems with VIP benefits as the majority of what may be suggested, is already in the shops and available to all players....

there is also the card system in the shop ( 4th tab at the top ) where you can purchase a daily, weekly or monthly game that gives you free items each day for the period of the card....

BUT we are considering options like unique skins for items and skills, that will allow VIP players to stand out from other players.....however we want to do it in a way that does not unbalance the game...

dungeon drops..... thats a hard one.. I will ask about that, but the higher level weapons and armour are intended to be harder to find

pet system is already mostly finished, as I have shown with the teaser image, there is now 3 slots not one, that gives the player a chance of what pet they use because each dungeon is different and so is open world combat/ pvp..... but the pet does not fight in arena with you

I will ask about pet arena and pet arena tournaments... like a 3 vs 3 pet battle sequenced or all at once

and because I am a nice person.....

me and my novels.....

I am going to be honest with all players reading thing.... YES RoG is intended to make money, just like any game... thats the main requirement of a game is to make money and cover costs.....thats the nature of business and we can not change that......but we are gamers we understand the dynamics of servers and how cashers can see it is in their best interests to help the other players in their guild and also on the server as nobody likes playing on a dead server....but also nobody likes playing on servers where there is players abusing the system....

its for that reason that we are going to allow the players to help and support each other such as with the guild system where team work in guild battles means that the guild can benefit with guild shop credits to buy items that may also be diamond items.... but we are saying no to a in game market for selling items to other players .....

Unfortunate and unfair as it sounds, the decision has been made in the best interests of the game and servers......

as many years of experience in gaming has taught me that while the majority of players are honest, genuine and caring players, there is the small group that will abuse any market system and this does generate a lot of anger, and complaints to game staff with calls to ban the players, which results in a lot of extra work for the staff to check logs and when we do find that while there is abuse of game markets, there is no breaches of the game rules... and when we take no action, the game staff get abused.......

Edited by Community Manager on 03/16/2018 22:37

03/17/2018

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Another change to the game that I forget to add is that skill exp is gained from combat now...so as you do dungeons your skills increase

03/19/2018

Kitwritten

Community Manager

We are removing the scrolls and also the set items from the chest and moving them to the world boss and events

03/19/2018

Kitwritten

Community Manager

scraps thanks for the feedback, the devs have made changes to vip based on the feedback......

and as a thanks, I will give you some screenshots of some of the pets that are replacing the merc system, ithey are already in the english dev server now

Btw, there is only 2 players in the first screenshot, one in the second.....

03/20/2018

Scraps

Threads: 3

Always good to hear one's time in whatever capacity has been appreciated. 

Should me eyes not be deceiving me I'm seeing humanoid "pets". (Insert crude S&M joke)

I look forward to whenever this next rendition decides to roll out, and thanks as always for doing your best to keep those of us willing to seek out the information informed. 

Also, something of a reminder, based on a snippet of your response in post #4. I can see that the intention is to attempt to harken back to a period before the extra incentive "entitlement" craze of overly indulgent rewards freely given, along with whatever the customer had decided to acquire. While I'm personally indifferent to this, as as a player there are pros and cons to either side, and however far of whichever way it leans only adjusts my own consumption; or lack there of. One must make sure you and yours are keenly aware that as this is oft the given standard for some time now; albeit to a varying degree, to lean too far away from this accepted norm may prove costly. 

03/20/2018

Kitwritten

Community Manager

there has been a lot of thought go into things.... while a cash heavy game ( loa 2 for example ) can generate a lot of money.... its geared more towards create and they will spend, where as rog is aiming more towards spend on what you need.....

so we did discuss the mounts which are now on the back burner as the idea of having ten different mounts but no real use for them, did not sit well with us..... the plan is for areas where mounts have more use, other than cash revenue....  the idea of mounts in open world pvp areas, did not sit well as having a mount giving a +60 speed boost ? thats like pitting a Lamborghini against a man with a sore leg in a race ..... and pvp with one player with a high speed advantage, would just unbalance the game so much....

The decision was made that guilds take priority at this point over mounts......

two areas came to mind with your feedback, scrolls and set items..... both are flawed systems, so the scrolls are now drops in dungeons and the set item packs are removed from the shop,,, both things will be in events.....

a major rebalancing of the game was done..... new skills and pets etc... so now its easier for a player to become a pure warrior or pure mage or pure archer...  yes I played runescape, I started when the dark green shields had only just hit the game and there was a handful of servers..... and I remember the talk about being pure ..... but for me it goes beyond that, because we also want the player to be able to see themselves in the role they play in the game.... where external chat programs can be used by players to relive the glory days of dungeons and dragons... or the arcade game gauntlet... ELF now has reflecting shot, Valkeyrie has invisibility.... sighs..

slaps myself on the face, wake up kit, stop dreaming......

Yes I am not just a online gamer, I did virtual person gaming where I role played near 50 individuals characters from vampire the masquerade, it was not common for me to be roleplaying 10 at a time, of both genders, different ages and different vampire clans and even now in RoG, in my head, I find myself living the character I play in ROG and imagine speaking as the character in world chat...... something that will become evidence when players see different forum / fb events written from the point of view as a character in the game

the majority of the game is not about winning against other players, its about challenging yourself as a gamer and thats the part that we are trying to keep......without losing the PVP side which we will increase with GVG events

with the manual challenge in arena, you can test yourself against other players without losing ranking or challenge them for ranking... go out into the open world map and its not just PVP... its hunter / killer, you can be top in arena but that does not give you the edge in the world map because you may run into a team of players....

so yeah a lot of thinking has been done on behalf of the players and their spending...as we want to focus on spend wisely and enjoy the game more because its more interactive.....rather than say omg, 20 wings, 50 pets, 40 customes, click, pay, play and 90% of what they brought, is activated and never used again.....thats something that has never made sense to me as a gamer...... and while I played and enjoyed COA, I really did not want to spend a lot of money on avatars because to me they were only good for stats.....

so yes your feedback has been fantastic... and again in line with what the devs, AMZ staff and GMs have also said....but your feedback also is more valuable because you are the player and its players that are the life blood of a game....

lol the pets, the majority of them are mini me versions of dungeon bosses.... and as for a mini me kit version... no way to program a ego into a game lol

04/24/2018

Anonymous31470670

Threads: 0

mt0424 mulberry bags adidas yeezy timberland boots michael kors outlet coach outlet ralph lauren sale clearance nike outlet mbt shoes michael kors outlet canada goose outlet hermes handbags adidas outletnorth face outlet ferragamo shoes canada goose christian louboutin outlet nike outlet tory burch outlet online pandora jewelry birkenstock shoes coach outlet adidas superstar coach factory outlet onlineoakley sunglasses jordan retro 11 oakley sunglasses louboutin shoes moncler outlet ferragamo outletbirkenstock outlet yeezy boost coach outlet mcm outlet ugg outlet polo ralph lauren outlet tory burch outlet michael kors outlet birkenstock sandals timberland boots ralph lauren outlet jordan shoes air max 2018 polo outlet store ugg outlet christian louboutin shoes ralph lauren sale clearance reebok shoes nike outlet rolex watches coach outlet pandora charms louis vuitton handbags cheap ray bans coach outlet store online clearances burberry outlet store canada goose outlet nfl jerseys wholesale fitflopslouboutin shoes adidas nmd mont blanc pens oakley sunglasses birkenstocks ralph lauren outlet onlinemoncler jackets christian louboutin jordan retro pandora charms adidas superstar coach outlet onlinevalentino shoes supreme clothing discount oakley sunglasses louis vuitton outlet online canada goose outlet canada goose coach outlet kate spade outlet north face jackets valentino shoes outlet canada goose outlet air max 90 christian louboutin fitflops sale clearance michael kors outlet clearance coach factory outlet ugg outlet coach outlet adidas originals michael kors outlet online moncler abercrombiemichael kors outlet clearance cheap nfl jerseys tory burch outlet store jordan shoes air jordansmulberry handbags salvatore ferragamo canada goose outlet moncler coats louis vuitton outlet polo ralph lauren outlet online uggs moncler jackets pandora charms uk ugg australia skechers shoes moncler outletcoach outlet store nike air max outlet canada goose outlet oakey sunglasses red bottoms shoes kate spade outlet adidas yeezy boost red bottoms nike outlet vans shoes birkenstock sandals jordans hermes outlet salvatore ferragamo shoes michael kors outlet abercrombie and fitch harden vol 1 timberland boots outlet longchamp outlet nba jerseys nike air max birkenstock sandals ray ban sunglasses adidas campus canada goose jackets pandora jewelry official site timberland outlet christian louboutin outletcoach outlet air max 2017 birkenstock cheap ray ban sunglasses adidas yeezy birkenstock outlet pandora jewelry mbt shoes moncler outlet coach outlet canada goose uk louis vuitton philipp plein shirt north face jackets cheap mlb jerseys china nike shoes moncler jackets michael kors handbags jordan shoesmichael kors outlet tory burch outlet michael kors mlb jerseys michael kors outlet converse shoesadidas nmd pandora jewelry pandora outlet mulberry uk ecco shoes canada goose jackets kate spade outletcoach outlet michael kors outlet mbt mcm handbags canada goose sale pandora jewelry ralph lauren outletcoach outlet store mulberry outlet pandora jewelry outlet coach outlet red bottom shoes kate spadecanada goose sale cheap jordans air jordans coach outlet coach outlet store online coach outlet pandora store polo ralph lauren outlet online coach outlet nike store fitflops adidas yeezy boost kate spadenike shoes supreme clothing oakley sunglasses michael kors outlet clearance coach factory outlet canada goose outlet ralph lauren uk louboutin shoes toms outlet ray ban sunglasses coach factory outlet new balance shoes cheap oakley sunglasses coach factory outlet coach outlet online supreme clothingfitflops sale clearance polo ralph lauren ralph lauren supra shoes ultra boost oakley sunglasses salekate spade outlet store adidas shoes toms shoes air jordan shoes canada goose ralph lauren outletreplica watches cheap jordans ray ban sunglasses pandora jewelry adidas outlet tory burch outlet fred perry cheap oakley sunglasses michael kors outlet oakley sunglasses oakley sunglasses michael kors outlet clearance kate spade handbags supreme new york hermes bags polo ralph lauren outlet online ray ban sunglasses discount canada goose jackets nike shoes cheap jordan shoes yeezy boost nike outlet online ralph lauren polo ralph lauren outlet online hermes handbags ralph lauren michael kors kate spade handbag jordans canada goose uk coach outlet canada goose jackets uk christian louboutin outletfitflops canada goose outlet fitflops sale michael kors outlet online ugg boots adidas nmd shoes canada goose jackets adidas nmd ralph lauren sale uggs outlet uggs canada cheap uggs michael kors outletadidas yeezy louis vuitton coach factory outlet pandora charms pandora outlet pandora kevin durant shoes coach outlet cheap jordans coach factorty outlet polo outlet polo ralph lauren outlet louis vuitton outlet store polo outlet coach factory outlet fitflops sale clearance coach factorty outletlongchamp outlet longchamp outlet online nike huarache ralph lauren outlet coach factory outlet air jordans adidas outlet cheap mlb jerseys pandora charms sale clearance uggs outlet birkenstock sandalscoach outlet store nike shoes michael kors outlet ugg boots on sale cheap ray ban sunglasses tiffany and co fitflops pandora charms adidas shoes gucci handbags oakley sunglasses toms outlet hermens bagscoach canada cheap jordans for sale asics shoes coach factory outlet online moncler outlet ecco shoes for men canada goose uk burberry outlet pandora charms adidas nmd jordan shoes supra shoes moncler jackets puma shoes adidas shoes pandora outlet canada goose outlet fitflops sale adidas shoes michael kors outlet clearance cheap nba jerseys nike outlet store nike air max timberland outlet moncler outletcoach factory outlet cheap nike air max tiffany and co michael kors outlet canada coach outlet storecheap nfl jerseys canada goose jackets coach outlet 

01/20/2021

Anonymous31908805

If you need to quickly and easily create bootable USB flash drives and SD cards from installation images of operating systems, then balenaEtcher will help you with this.
BalenaEtcher supports the three most common operating systems: Windows, Linux and MacOS. BalenaEtcher has many advantages that you can find on the official website.
The program is absolutely free, you can download balenaEtcher at the link: balenaetcher.eu

05/28/2022

Anonymous31933709

Threads: 1

Extremely glad to see this blog, it's awesome and significant,

Independent Gurgaon Escorts || Jaipur High Profile Escorts || Model Escorts in Delhi || Bangalore Escorts Service || VIP Escorts Service in Goa

05/28/2022

Anonymous31933709

Your article is awesome, I have perused many articles yet I am truly dazzled with your article.

Cheap Escorts in Gurgaon || VIP Mumbai Escorts Service || High Profile Escorts Service in Bangalore || Erotic Massage in Jaipur Escorts || Bangalore Model Escorts

05/28/2022

Anonymous31933709

05/28/2022

Anonymous31933709

05/28/2022

Anonymous31933709

Gratitude for your important post, Really decent and extremely enlightening.
Independent Female Escorts Bangalore || Bangalore Model Escorts || Independent Escorts in Bangalore || VIP Bangalore Escorts Service || Escorts Service in Bangalore

06/14/2022

Anonymous31939937

Take a look on what do they contribute and gives us by increasing mixture of entertainment in way of adult Education Endorsement. Visit us 

porn

cialis

cock

sex

viagra

adult porn

adult sex

porn

cialis

cock

sex

viagra