I feel like I've played long enough now to be a good judge on what does and does not belong. I'll also post on things I'm not sure about, just to put it out there for discussion.
1. You cannot delete all of the default roads. A few tend to linger no matter what you do. I'll post a ss of my ba
2. If you enter someone else's ba
3. Friends list partially fits here so I'll mention it in this area. It's really awkward that you have to find someone on the map to add them, and there is no visible notification either. You just have to hope someone randomly clicks the friends tab to see that someone tried to add you. The word refuse also appears to people you have already added, which is really weird. My suggestion would be to fix the refuse thing, have a way to add people from the friends tab itself, and have some sort of visible notification on the main screen. Could add a ! or something next to the friend tab when you have pending notifications.
Game-play Bugs & Observations
1. I found an interesting bug with migration a few days ago. I've noticed you have it cost more diamonds the farther away from your current location that you move to. I can guess the reasons, but there is also a way to get around this. If you click migrate from the map itself, and choose a region, you can move essentially for free. You can also do it over and over again until you get close to the spot you want, and pay the minimize the diamonds you have to pay for a chosen location.
2. This one is more of an observation than a bug that I want to put out for discussion. I've noticed in domination that you can retreat your main forces from a ba
Allowing this makes it super easy for high levels to conquer the max amount of ba
3. Labor rewards are far too low. I only ever do it one for devotion a day and that's it. They give like no awakening stones compared to other methods such as market and Olympus.
4. I'm not sure on this, but the cellar doesn't seem to produce like it says. It says it produces 10 an hour right now, but I feel like its more like 10 every 3 or 6 hours. I barely ever get anything from my cellar.
5. I haven't had this happen to me, but it has happened to others in the clan I'm in. When settling from the map, I've heard it has spawned them at coordinates -1,-1. My best guess is this happens if it picks someone else's territory as a settling spot. I don't know if this can actually happen, but I can't think of any other explanation than something weird happening with the location pick code.
6. I'm not sure about this one, but when I use my single target moves with skills that make them into an aoe move like with druj nasu, it seems like the skill tries to activate a bunch of times at once. I think it actually only activates once, but it flickers a bunch, and seems to try to activate multiple times.
7. The 2-3 campaigns give you 6 mid-grade ambrosia instead of 3 per run.
1. I can only thing of one offhand. When you open the map, it says openning instead of opening.