is the admins has no concern in felspire?

10:39 09/30/2017

HitYOUharD

Threads: 4

felspire dont have events.

has no maintenance

no nothing

i hope they will just merge the servers.

10/09/2017

Anonymous26582796

Threads: 0

if you play on the European server forget about the C.S events

10/09/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 213

merging the servers would require the help of the FS devs.

There has been a lot of questions about what is going on with the lack of information on maintenance, updates, fixes and even the 37game.com forum and facebook are down and not working so finding any information is very difficult

10/10/2017

Sturm Brightblade

Threads: 15

Well the FB on 37games work, but...

https://www.facebook.com/37GamesPage/

Guess they went more into mobile gaming now.

But everything else seems to be pretty much down.

Cheers

10/11/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

cheers for that.....

What I know about FS is they have been closing international versions of the game like the french version and others.

Mobile gaming is becoming the new face of gaming and yes its hurting browser gaming, not just at AMZ.... and for dinosaurs like me that started in the days of choose your own adventure books and pen and paper games, then the rise and fall of arcade games, the rise of console, PC and browser gaming, then mobile gaming, its easier for me to adapt then maybe newer gamers.......

but to me, mobile gaming lacks the ease of chatting like PC games, but with online voice chat, with console and browser gaming, I dare say that browser gaming will remain a part of the gaming scene for years to come......

it remains to be see if 3d / immersive gaming remains on the fringe or one day, becomes the new face of gaming......but its a big jump from a console, laptop / browser game into a full immersive system in your home......even tho the technology already exists... and if it is done, then gaming will never be the same again..... and the chance to be in a full 3d game and jump on kit and pound the hell out of him with your 3d fists, is something that I dare say many players would enjoy.......

but for me, to be honest, there is nothing like written text in a world chat calling somebody numbuts that is not not quite captured in voice chat because everybody can drown you out by all screaming for a person to shut up......

oh the memories of gaming lol

Edited by Community Manager on 10/11/2017 01:48

10/12/2017

daRcCee

Threads: 3

what will happen in fs of amzgame then? will amz close felspire?

10/13/2017

Jacko1988

are the devs even alive?

10/13/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Normally if a development team end support for a game, we do our best to keep the game going on our servers, for the players....  ending support is different to closing a game. IF the devs order a game closed then yes, we have to close the game ( Eternal dream /fairyland ) but if they end support, we can keep the game going as long as possible ( tiny mighty ran for over a year after the development company closed )

unfortunately it means that we can not do a lot of things like content and events updates or maintenance on some games......

10/13/2017

daRcCee

Threads: 3

then what is the status of felspire? did the development team end their support in amzgame felspire?

10/13/2017

Jacko1988

darccee is right, let us know what is the status.

10/14/2017

Jacko1988

does amzgame and 37games have the same devs? i went to 37 games and everything there is working fine and their events are so much better. amzgame gets the not so good events unlike in 37games!

10/15/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

37game.com develop the game, AMZ host their version on our servers, its called cross platform hosting.....

Some things at AMZ FS like cross server on europe servers is not done because AMZ FS lacks the player numbers to run cross server.

Yes its better for 37game.com to stand behind the game on their servers because if a game is declining, players will look for other hosted versions of the game and may change platforms which is to the advantage of the game host... but not the players as they may have to start over again and spend a lot of money on a new character

Its the same with LoA and LoA II, We co host the game but GTArcade are the developers, thats why they have some events that AMZ do not have, those events are host specific events.

10/15/2017

Jacko1988

so if 37games develop the game and they still have events so it means the devs are not on vacation or something? can amz contact them to update felspire on amz?

10/15/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

It means that maintenance was not run on AMZ servers to load the events, maintenance was only done on 37game.com servers. This is possible because the game was not updated, only events uploaded.

The same thing happens with LoA and LoA II, same game but each host platform is updated seperately so you get events on one that you do not get on the other...

Holidays in china are complusory, people are not permitted to work through the hoildays unless they are in specific companies or businesses that have clearance for their employees to work during the holidays.

10/15/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

A request has been sent to see if we can get any information for the players

10/16/2017

anonymous10275579

please tell us when you gather the information and answers for our hopeless questions .

10/16/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

I will do what I can.....

AMZ can not do much with some of the older games dev wise, so we will continue to work on the newer games and upcoming releases.....  

We will look after the players as best we can....