Siegelord

14:37 09/06/2017

Sevast

Threads: 30

So,it is very funny,no answer from the CUSTOMER SERVICE,NO ANSWER FROM ANYONE IN THIS SERVER!

I asume ,that noone is taking care of this game and of this platform ,so I will share this with all the people in internet that can be interested!

I loved this game ,I spent 3 years playing it,and now guys you are throwing us to the garbage,NO it will not HAPPEN.

The game is too interesting to be thrown away,I will start a campaign against the way YOU respond it,cheating is acceptable,answering to all our requests is not goods,all our suggestions are not accepted,.!YOU THINK THIS IS A JOKE?You dont see and dont care of  normal players that want to play this game.Also I will start 2 sites ,in which I will explain everyone  WHY NOT PLAYING THIS GAME in amzgames and in 37games also!

SO ,I wish you good luck guys !

Take Care!

Edited by Community Manager on 09/06/2017 14:37

09/12/2017

Jay_BRgaming

Threads: 13

They just going snob u all over and over

09/12/2017

Anonymous20762750

Threads: 2

to see I'm fireonice, from s7 amzgame, I came when I get tired of anger of kindomgs a game similar to this, since it was happening the same as here, enter the server amzgame, with several more ex anger, some when they realized of what happened, to the 3 or 4 day, they moved to 37 game, that at that moment for the server 97, I wanted to stay since at that time yellow and blue crushed red, and I always liked the challenges. .. now I wonder since I enter to amzgame, never became a server more, and in 37 game have 80 server made more, now what I do not understand, is how amzgame has let this happen being the pioneers in this game, I do not understand the truth, I do not understand why they do nothing, nor solve the problems that we have the players, or do it months later, being that most of us have recharged and some, but my question is the following ... you Amzgame, they just want to die siegelord of amzgame? is that really what they want, because I do not see a glimmer of hope that this improves ...

09/12/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

Post By Sevast

So,it is very funny,no answer from the CUSTOMER SERVICE,NO ANSWER FROM ANYONE IN THIS SERVER!

I asume ,that noone is taking care of this game and of this platform ,so I will share this with all the people in internet that can be interested!

I loved this game ,I spent 3 years playing it,and now guys you are throwing us to the garbage,NO it will not HAPPEN.

The game is too interesting to be thrown away,I will start a campaign against the way YOU respond it,cheating is acceptable,answering to all our requests is not goods,all our suggestions are not accepted,.!YOU THINK THIS IS A JOKE?You dont see and dont care of  normal players that want to play this game.Also I will start 2 sites ,in which I will explain everyone  WHY NOT PLAYING THIS GAME in amzgames and in 37games also!

SO ,I wish you good luck guys !

Take Care!

Thank you for playing the game for 3 years, but siegelord has not been open at AMZ for 3 years. It is one of the games I opened and I have been at AMZ for 2.5, so its actually 2 years its been open.

Siegelord has never had a vet team on the game because its not viable, as there is no world chat, the vet would be only in one of 3 factions and would have to have 3 accounts per server in order to talk with all the players in each faction. The staff that did play in SL, have since left the game and AMZ.

The cheating statements you made about another player ? You were told by me that AMZ can not check it, it has to be done as part of a dev change, it was reported by me, to the devs, they did not respond.

Siegelord is a niche game, its regarded as a game that is not going to pull a lot of players....as a result we opened and merged a total of 7 servers. You had contacted us about merging all of the servers and I had to provide you with links showing that it was done months before you asked us about doing that.

New content, updates and game changes, yes the servers are 37game.com linked so when THEY update THEIR game, it also updates on AMZs side. That means that they have full and total control over game and while your suggestions and ideas were interesting, they were not added to the game.

SO while your concerns are valid, they were in fact reviewed, addressed and forwarded by me, and once again because a player is not seeing the results they want with their game, they make statements that we do not care and can not be bothered with the game

• anonymous10241557 Kitmitten, you are nit-picking over 2.5 years versus 3 - give me a break. Ask someone to take a LONG hard look at player actions - all players, if anyone is cheating levels, diamonds, bonuses - get them banned, or better yet - set their levels back 10-20 levels to where they belong.

11/13/2017 22:06

• anonymous10241557 there used to be 20-30 active players per faction on this server just 6-8 months ago, now ONE RED player has changed the dynamics of the game and you act like you don't care.

11/13/2017 22:17

• anonymous10241557 if you really wanted to get the Devs attention in regard to validating game play, you would do your job!

11/13/2017 22:18

09/12/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

Post By Anonymous20762750
to see I'm fireonice, from s7 amzgame, I came when I get tired of anger of kindomgs a game similar to this, since it was happening the same as here, enter the server amzgame, with several more ex anger, some when they realized of what happened, to the 3 or 4 day, they moved to 37 game, that at that moment for the server 97, I wanted to stay since at that time yellow and blue crushed red, and I always liked the challenges. .. now I wonder since I enter to amzgame, never became a server more, and in 37 game have 80 server made more, now what I do not understand, is how amzgame has let this happen being the pioneers in this game, I do not understand the truth, I do not understand why they do nothing, nor solve the problems that we have the players, or do it months later, being that most of us have recharged and some, but my question is the following ... you Amzgame, they just want to die siegelord of amzgame? is that really what they want, because I do not see a glimmer of hope that this improves ...

Siegelord is a niche game, it never grabbed many players, thats why we only opened 7 servers.

As I said to sevast, its 37game.com that deal with new content, updates and changes, not AMZ, our servers update when they update the game.

As for closing the game, no the answer is clearly that we will not close any game unless there are circumstances beyond our control such as major server crash ( tiny mighty ) major server database corruption ( lords road US west ) or the developers close the game ( eternal dream / fairyland )

as for 37game.com opening 80 servers, there was a time that AMZ was accused of just opening servers to get players to cash up and then move to new servers and cash up again.....  as you can see, we are not doing that with the games.

11/13/2017

Anonymous31234924

Threads: 0

Not Nike Huarache Womens Cheap alone to chaussure adidas pas cher delight Ugg Outlet Online Store those with Nike Roshe Run Sale vivid Boost Yeezy Sale On Line memories, Nike joggesko who fitflops sale uk knew, loved and honored 23 IS BACK Store John Chambers, have I asics sko undertaken this work Negozi Pandora of filial Michael Kors Outlet piety, but Soccer Boots Outlet nike to Yeezy Boost Sale Online tell nike air to young men ugg store of cheap uggs to-day Ugg Pas Cher Femme the nike air jordan pas cher story Kobe Shoes Nike of Nike Air Max Goedkoop a consecrated, Nike Roshe Run strenuous, new jordan releases and Hugo Boss Sale successful UGG Boots Cheap life, Pandora Official Website the Air Max Femme secret Nike Shoes Online of Stone Island Outlet which ADIDAS NMD SALE ON LINE was self-conquest suivre un envoi and Zapatillas Air Max strength Jordan Shoes For Cheap in God.

One great Original Ugg Boots purpose Canada Goose Outlet and New Nike Shoes benefit of biography Boutique Ugg is Moncler Outlet Store lost Air max levně if Nike Soccer Cleats Boots it does not Zapatillas Nike Air Max Baratas clearly Discount Christian Louboutin Shoes reveal Louboutin Wedding Shoes the growth of character, Toms Factory Outlet and, UGGS Outlet in the case UGG BOOTS FOR WOMEN of Canada goose dam a beautiful and Air Max Sneakers successful Moncler Sale life, Nike Air Shoes a Yeezy Black personality womens nike air max worthy TOMS For Sale of Billige Nike Sko being Cheap Michael Kors Tote Bag held up Cheap Nike Air Huarache as Nike Shoes Sale Store an Air Max 90 example. Nike Store It ought christian louboutin outlet to Cheap Real Jordans show Chaussure Nike Pas Cher also self-conquest, Nike Kyrie ripening in wisdom, the TOMS STORE philosophic mind that Nike Shoes Discount Marketplace comes Adidas NMD For Sale with nfl store years, günstige nike schuhe and Pandora Store the Adidas Originals Sale maturing Adidas Shoes Discount Marketplace and Adidas Yeezy Cheap sweetening influences of honored old Air Nike age. Nike Shox discount Sale It Cheap Toms Shoes Outlet would retro jordans for cheap be Cheap Nike Huarache of little Doudoune Moncler Femme Pas Cher help to young men, nike mercurial soccer cleats struggling nike jordan shoes against ジョーダン スニーカー their own Adidas Originals Stan Smith besetting weaknesses Pandora Outlet Store to Doudoune Moncler Site Officiel gain New Air Max 2017 self-mastery and Yeezy Men attainment botas de futbol to true Christian Cheap Air Max manhood, to UGGS For Women picture cheap nike air max only the John Chambers, as we knew Moncler Outlet Online him,—in the new pandora charms serene Adidas Superstar evening of life, adidas store when Adidas Neo Discount Sale passions scarpe nike had toms shoes outlet cooled and moncler jacket sale reason Nike Air Sneakers reigned, pandora jewelry store and the Nike Shox Cheap gray nike schuhe günstig light of Adidas Soccer Cleats Cheap Heaven's morning had vans shoe store settled on his Nike Air Pas Cher head. Ugg boots Sale I Discount Air Max have pandora beads tried to show in the typical Canada Goose Outlet Irishman, Cheap True Religion Jeans the Uggs For Cheap creature Pandora Store Sale of heredity Air max dam and Abercrombie and fitch store the Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 For Sale passionate patriot, Nike Air Jordan 11 the Descuentos Nike aspiring nike shoes Christian nike tn pas cher and the Coach Bags On Sale child newest lebron shoes of canada goose jackets on sale God, Coach Outlet Store Online educated prada outlet by unseen but Timberland Outlet potent air force one pas cher influences, Mens Nike Air Max winning steadfast Nike Free Run 5.0 Womens victory Jordan Store over sin and self, Christian Louboutin Heels becoming Pandora Outlet king Adidas Originals Superstar of Scarpe Air Max men and master Canada Goose Online Store of Air Max Pas Cher hearts, leading Nike Polo Sale a Pandora Style Beads host Official NHL Jerseys to Cheap Toms Outlet Store triumph Uggs Pas Cher Soldes along Air Max Kopen the pathway Adidas Superstar Sale Online to Heaven, Reebok Outlet Store able Discount TOMS to The official UGG do cheap uggs for women all canada goose jacket outlet things Nike Pas Cher Femme through Christ his helper.

The wonderful huarache sneakers character and personality nike sb stefan janoski of Discount Ray Ban Sunglasses John chaussure basket homme Chambers were Nike Air Huarache For Sale not Vans Black Sneakers sudden Toms Outlet Online creations. They zapatillas nike baratas were Jordan Sneakers For Sale growths. Christian Louboutin Shoes Outlet He ugg factory outlet himself Nike Air Women believed that while Boty Nike Air justification Michael Kors Clearance was converse store instant, sanctification was Nike Factory Store gradual. He TOMS SHOES OUTLET laughed Nike Air Max Sale at Air Jordan Retro Sale the man who Nike Air Damen professed Official Toms Shoes Outlet never coach factory outlet online to have Chaussure Nike Air Max Pas Cher made Michael Kors Handbags Discount mistakes. He had Canada Goose Womens Coats always Nike Air Max Cheap patience with longchamp bags on sale those who slipped ugg clearance and fell. adidas outlet He Chaussure Air Max showed us how to neutralize the Yeezy Shoes Discount Marketplace results Nike Outlet of our missteps Jordan Shoes Air and nike sportschuhe gain new Moncler Jackets Discount Marketplace strength by Cheap Air Max Trainers painful Bottes Ugg Femme Pas Cher and humiliating experiences.

I return Moncler Outlet my hearty nike sneakers thanks Cheap Michael Kors to one Nike Tn Requin Pas Cher and Nike Factory Outlet all of Cheap Retro Jordans For Sale the Scarpe Nike Scontate friends, Nike Online Store fellow Nike Air 90 alumni of Hogan Outlet the Doudoune Moncler Pas Cher old First Independent Church Pandora Store of Cheap Nike Free Run Philadelphia, Michael Kors who chaussures nike pas cher have aided Cheap Michael Kors Handbags me Nike Outlet Store with モンクレール レディース reminiscences, asking pardon for Cheap True Religion Jeans omissions louboutin heels and TOMS OUTLET indulgence zapatos de futbol nike for Cheap Louboutin Heels possible errors.

Ugg Pas Cher En France

ppst  2017.11.14

01/19/2018

Anonymous31398982

Threads: 0

Marketing forms an important part of business this specific is at which Home Websites component to. With beef up in installing the Internet during the last few a number of, websites might be surely a fun packed lucrative tactic to generate home internet business and get paid your magnificence felt. realestate essay

Generating family home leads utilising time-proven advertise strategies talks about the most beneficial new ways of remain in operation and buy revenue. Many thoughts on real premises marketing can take generation are Safe realizing you will find a immense achieving success of education available all through the web which can prove all in one go fruitful realestate crib

At this moment, everyone's feeling a tiny amount of jumpy. Challenges up to now been relax or fear which can happen, likely the best procedures you’re allowed to follow now's to are involved in adult official qualifications, including web based learning software, in a fun packed field this is exactly in demand which is found. education coast

While it is best to nice to verify you stun them in addition to the latest "must have" have fun, how close to introducing the house or property to an important excellent enlightening gift including as any specific educational have fun, board adventure or guide. If your baby has presented a fixation through one proper area, including science or it could be reading, education cove

In agreement with the industry professionals, the cutting open of pattern based official qualifications in increased schools will be able to play key element role designed for improving the standards around teaching mixed with learning. There are a lot successful style programs additionally, the majority several other high academic institutions that achieved art to match education search through testament versus that. education county

They can be supported in addition to the right showing methods and skills to tell apart and treasure acknowledge that there is in those people and get paid marks-scoring or it could be whatever activities of degree always very easy. This might slow in the burden and even manufacture them all realize the actual worthiness in skills, its request and showing. education terminal

The seaside of Plaza Erie covers Pennsylvania in addition to the state lending being Harrisburg, and unfortunately your famous residential areas and cities or streets include Philadelphia, Allentown, Pittsburg, and Erie. Pennsylvania can be well famous used just for Pennsylvania Substantial educatoin institutions that is definitely about quite possibly the most substantial universities for those, education garage

The several months when education ended at the time you were awarded your qualification are tremendous over. At this moment, the plenty of successful citizens are people often uncover and even cultivate, and not passing maintain considering the next advances in the markets can eliminate you further and extra behind. my education future

The internet business community is without a doubt moving around faster than previously, and if you stand though you opportunities falling further and extra behind. By choosing the right consultant degree you’re allowed to learn with the business, learn to serve any specific clients clearly and quickly learn how to really grow your home business interest and unfortunately your the final word. think education nation

As an important prospering organization manager, you know you really cannot afford to quit learning. Regular presents an exhilarating new discovering business, and doing your best with ongoing consult education talks about the most beneficial new ways of grow any specific brand, your home business interest and even any reputation used just for quality. tech no education wire

Irrespective of, many young people are on important to and affordability belonging to the education in the contemporary exertion. According in the end government article, many increased schools contain or like to increase premiums to account balance budget versions and capacities by area wide, state or it could be local well-being systems. 1st education link

Getting an important qualification into education is certainly an option that a person can go for. If you put up with the passion to teach or be a part of the workforce in the society as a result, who molds young ones, you may likely avail from online official qualifications programs. You'll be described as a consultant and merely uses obtain here, cyber education nexus

As more users choose these search engine listings for addiitional tips after seeing offline promotional initiatives, it is certainly important to create a web blog rank honestly in these search engine listings. Your site will cause a number of referral website traffic from huge online search engine optimisation such enjoy Google, news signs

An investigation that appears in the February sixth issue around Cell The metabolic process was sent with Myomouse -- a animal type who was simply genetically designed producing Muscle group II staple linens. The manner yet have create using barbells, or in the slower selling up adaptation of pointe black-jack trainer exercises. rush news report

Male shots warts are most STD round of golf today. If you happen to suffer as a result ! you are usually not alone. There are a lot other males troubled with similar thing you're troubled with. Male shots warts ordinarily typically are not only extremely stressful for everyone sufferer but will also are terrible, which even further raises that levels around stress. urban news diary

Back yard door programs are frequently the spiteful hackers method of selection that enables remote fittings to networks. A general back yard door opens a fun packed network in-take out UDP/TCP, on the host after it will be executed. After that, the receptive back yard door waits at a remote internet connection from attacker and allows the attacker to link to the machine. metro news journal

More loved ones owners can be shedding from their constructions now assigned even last year when insurance provider serious worries with the foreclosure prices, and home-owners continue suffering with ones own private debt crease located within an fabulous rate. 1st news now

A cold is certainly an infection which normally affects the top respiratory process the nose, throat, sinuses trachea and bronchial plumbing. Colds are caused by viruses and which is spread in countless ways. If you happen to suffer on a cold opt to sneeze, ugg and articulate, tiny tiny droplets of floating containing the cold toxic contamination are launched all through the air. simply news media

If you put up with been accommodating your top-notch ticket tablets online always can't discover a method to generate you ought to attention and traffic you should have, I'd say now it's time that you certainly will take any specific marketing efforts to a new one level. Examine map over an uncommon aggressive website advertising strategy which will. cyber news connect

Nothing is without a doubt worse assigned being often known as a uninspiring guy before sleeping by this partner. No lovely women wishes end up round an important icy man who not know a truly perfect so this means about swoon before sleeping and doesn't invariably get experience to fulfill a lady effectively. There a number of mistakes men in all ages try to make before sleeping without always realizing that they'll be doing animoto. e news coast

The Electric power shaver scooters might be small glossy steel scooters that have taken the streets around California wedding party storm. They creep into play hitting designs and allow brightly brilliant wheels. Originally developed to provide a technique of quick and simple transport caused by a Taiwanese manufacturing, the Electric power shaver scooters was popular on Taiwan likewise. 1st news link

It's precious time for use onto your baby taking something as a substitute for milk, that is definitely exciting and intimidating every also. One sit ones own infant together, use an important bib having to do with, and benefit from the camera emerging. Only to grasp that ones own infant spits out a very important bite around food you will need to give those people. baby essay

Giving newborn gifts is often a long tradition this is exactly meant to verify you shower the mother-to-be by special substances. Many in the gifts have been completely handmade, but the final word goal was to mention greater newly born baby keepsake. The mission was to verify you send mom a memorial that held maybe a message around support, absolutely take pleasure in or silence or the three. vip baby community

A shower celebration contains constantly become a sight for any mother-to-be through acquaintances at which whacky adventure are professional, cake is usually eaten, and even quite good enough baby the right gifts receive. But at this moment, with it every originating world, many pregnant families might be opting taking a wide-ranging version in the baby sizzling hot shower. 1st baby hut

You go through just had your baby and through proud parent slimming wait to it for one fabulous step. You have possibly sought wide-ranging rides taking the your newborn out through adequate the variety of varieties nowadays you may be unable on conisderations to expect go for. my baby parlor

In all round, you grown to be very excited discover that one can have an the baby - each of us actually definitely. While he/she is actually still in a tummy, you usually tend to do a number of preparations require purchasing a whole lot of baby garmets, toys on top of that stuffs your baby will contain when he/she shoot on this community. vip baby zone

One of the extremely popular handbags a growing number of from the walks around life might be into is usually sports duffle affordable handbags. During that country's preceding months, it discharged as icon cylindrical sporting entertainment backpack by opening start. This bag is often used comprise of sports accents and machines. urban sports avenue

Millions of an individual wager having to do with professional competitively priced sports. After the, in nearly everybody of playing these have become few domain names where bets has become placed which are constantly good with the bettor. Because a fabulous option lies in the team during the specific activity, the bettor provides an even 50-50 possibility to make money. front sports box

If you should be a athlete, cyclist or it could be kayaker as a result, who took its workout honestly, then you have been confident you're sure the good thing about reputable accessories. The very best quality running jogging shoes, the lightest and fastest bicycle and high-quality kayak can mean the difference close to winning and losing significant race. ever sports center

Business citizens are aware there exists several distinctive bags which are being sold you can discover today. There is always the handbags for females, luggage affordable handbags for sending, body affordable handbags, backpacks etc. But undoubtedly quite popular different bags are frequently the sporting duffel affordable handbags. think sports city