The general in red is not stolen from other games.

02:25 08/29/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

Some players may notice a similarity between one of the gods on the main loading screen and in the game. They may also notice a similar looking NPC in another game. Most images in gaming are created using real people as inspiration by graphics designers and artists.

The back story on that image is one based in real life. The NPC image was created in honor and tribute to one of our staff, AMZ Surreal who also worked for another game company under a different name in her role as head admin. She passed away in early 2015. I was contacted by two game companies about creating a usable NPC based on her real life photograph, I gave permission and also provided the photograph that was used. Some people did know my real life partner of 8 years, whom now, is immortalized in the game that she loved and for me, its a chance to keep her memory alive at AMZ Games and also in gaming which was a big part of our lives.

So please, before players rush to claim that we stole the image and it belongs to another game, take the time to think about what you are trying to accomplish.

11/13/2017

Anonymous31234924

Threads: 0

Not Nike Huarache Womens Cheap alone to chaussure adidas pas cher delight Ugg Outlet Online Store those with Nike Roshe Run Sale vivid Boost Yeezy Sale On Line memories, Nike joggesko who fitflops sale uk knew, loved and honored 23 IS BACK Store John Chambers, have I asics sko undertaken this work Negozi Pandora of filial Michael Kors Outlet piety, but Soccer Boots Outlet nike to Yeezy Boost Sale Online tell nike air to young men ugg store of cheap uggs to-day Ugg Pas Cher Femme the nike air jordan pas cher story Kobe Shoes Nike of Nike Air Max Goedkoop a consecrated, Nike Roshe Run strenuous, new jordan releases and Hugo Boss Sale successful UGG Boots Cheap life, Pandora Official Website the Air Max Femme secret Nike Shoes Online of Stone Island Outlet which ADIDAS NMD SALE ON LINE was self-conquest suivre un envoi and Zapatillas Air Max strength Jordan Shoes For Cheap in God.

One great Original Ugg Boots purpose Canada Goose Outlet and New Nike Shoes benefit of biography Boutique Ugg is Moncler Outlet Store lost Air max levně if Nike Soccer Cleats Boots it does not Zapatillas Nike Air Max Baratas clearly Discount Christian Louboutin Shoes reveal Louboutin Wedding Shoes the growth of character, Toms Factory Outlet and, UGGS Outlet in the case UGG BOOTS FOR WOMEN of Canada goose dam a beautiful and Air Max Sneakers successful Moncler Sale life, Nike Air Shoes a Yeezy Black personality womens nike air max worthy TOMS For Sale of Billige Nike Sko being Cheap Michael Kors Tote Bag held up Cheap Nike Air Huarache as Nike Shoes Sale Store an Air Max 90 example. Nike Store It ought christian louboutin outlet to Cheap Real Jordans show Chaussure Nike Pas Cher also self-conquest, Nike Kyrie ripening in wisdom, the TOMS STORE philosophic mind that Nike Shoes Discount Marketplace comes Adidas NMD For Sale with nfl store years, günstige nike schuhe and Pandora Store the Adidas Originals Sale maturing Adidas Shoes Discount Marketplace and Adidas Yeezy Cheap sweetening influences of honored old Air Nike age. Nike Shox discount Sale It Cheap Toms Shoes Outlet would retro jordans for cheap be Cheap Nike Huarache of little Doudoune Moncler Femme Pas Cher help to young men, nike mercurial soccer cleats struggling nike jordan shoes against ジョーダン スニーカー their own Adidas Originals Stan Smith besetting weaknesses Pandora Outlet Store to Doudoune Moncler Site Officiel gain New Air Max 2017 self-mastery and Yeezy Men attainment botas de futbol to true Christian Cheap Air Max manhood, to UGGS For Women picture cheap nike air max only the John Chambers, as we knew Moncler Outlet Online him,—in the new pandora charms serene Adidas Superstar evening of life, adidas store when Adidas Neo Discount Sale passions scarpe nike had toms shoes outlet cooled and moncler jacket sale reason Nike Air Sneakers reigned, pandora jewelry store and the Nike Shox Cheap gray nike schuhe günstig light of Adidas Soccer Cleats Cheap Heaven's morning had vans shoe store settled on his Nike Air Pas Cher head. Ugg boots Sale I Discount Air Max have pandora beads tried to show in the typical Canada Goose Outlet Irishman, Cheap True Religion Jeans the Uggs For Cheap creature Pandora Store Sale of heredity Air max dam and Abercrombie and fitch store the Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 For Sale passionate patriot, Nike Air Jordan 11 the Descuentos Nike aspiring nike shoes Christian nike tn pas cher and the Coach Bags On Sale child newest lebron shoes of canada goose jackets on sale God, Coach Outlet Store Online educated prada outlet by unseen but Timberland Outlet potent air force one pas cher influences, Mens Nike Air Max winning steadfast Nike Free Run 5.0 Womens victory Jordan Store over sin and self, Christian Louboutin Heels becoming Pandora Outlet king Adidas Originals Superstar of Scarpe Air Max men and master Canada Goose Online Store of Air Max Pas Cher hearts, leading Nike Polo Sale a Pandora Style Beads host Official NHL Jerseys to Cheap Toms Outlet Store triumph Uggs Pas Cher Soldes along Air Max Kopen the pathway Adidas Superstar Sale Online to Heaven, Reebok Outlet Store able Discount TOMS to The official UGG do cheap uggs for women all canada goose jacket outlet things Nike Pas Cher Femme through Christ his helper.

The wonderful huarache sneakers character and personality nike sb stefan janoski of Discount Ray Ban Sunglasses John chaussure basket homme Chambers were Nike Air Huarache For Sale not Vans Black Sneakers sudden Toms Outlet Online creations. They zapatillas nike baratas were Jordan Sneakers For Sale growths. Christian Louboutin Shoes Outlet He ugg factory outlet himself Nike Air Women believed that while Boty Nike Air justification Michael Kors Clearance was converse store instant, sanctification was Nike Factory Store gradual. He TOMS SHOES OUTLET laughed Nike Air Max Sale at Air Jordan Retro Sale the man who Nike Air Damen professed Official Toms Shoes Outlet never coach factory outlet online to have Chaussure Nike Air Max Pas Cher made Michael Kors Handbags Discount mistakes. He had Canada Goose Womens Coats always Nike Air Max Cheap patience with longchamp bags on sale those who slipped ugg clearance and fell. adidas outlet He Chaussure Air Max showed us how to neutralize the Yeezy Shoes Discount Marketplace results Nike Outlet of our missteps Jordan Shoes Air and nike sportschuhe gain new Moncler Jackets Discount Marketplace strength by Cheap Air Max Trainers painful Bottes Ugg Femme Pas Cher and humiliating experiences.

I return Moncler Outlet my hearty nike sneakers thanks Cheap Michael Kors to one Nike Tn Requin Pas Cher and Nike Factory Outlet all of Cheap Retro Jordans For Sale the Scarpe Nike Scontate friends, Nike Online Store fellow Nike Air 90 alumni of Hogan Outlet the Doudoune Moncler Pas Cher old First Independent Church Pandora Store of Cheap Nike Free Run Philadelphia, Michael Kors who chaussures nike pas cher have aided Cheap Michael Kors Handbags me Nike Outlet Store with モンクレール レディース reminiscences, asking pardon for Cheap True Religion Jeans omissions louboutin heels and TOMS OUTLET indulgence zapatos de futbol nike for Cheap Louboutin Heels possible errors.

Ugg Pas Cher En France

ppst  2017.11.14

09/29/2020

Qammie

Threads: 7

I just joined the forum so there are so many things I don't know yet, I hope to have the help of the boards, and I really want to get to know you all on the forum.

03/23/2021

Anonymous31909745

Threads: 131

Only strive to mention one's content can be as incredible. This clarity with your post is superb! Thanks a lot, hundreds of along with you should go on the pleasurable get the job done. prime

08/07/2021

Anonymous31907741

Threads: 73

Thank you pertaining to giving this excellent content on your web-site. I discovered it on google. I may check back again if you publish extra aricles. facial steamers for sale

08/08/2021

Anonymous31905463

Great tips and very easy to understand. This will definitely be very useful for me when I get a chance to start my blog.  Airco Oost-Vlaanderen

08/08/2021

Anonymous31905463

Excellent effort to make this blog more wonderful and attractive.  Airco Oost-Vlaanderen

08/08/2021

Anonymous31905463

Actually I read it yesterday but I had some thoughts about it and today I wanted to read it again because it is very well written.   Airco Aalst

08/08/2021

Anonymous31905463

I've been looking for info on this topic for a while. I'm happy this one is so great. Keep up the excellent work   Airco Affligem

08/08/2021

Anonymous31905463

You re in point of fact a just right webmaster. The website loading speed is amazing. It kind of feels that you're doing any distinctive trick. Moreover, The contents are masterpiece. you have done a fantastic activity on this subject!  Airco Asse

08/08/2021

Anonymous31905463

I feel a lot more people need to read this, very good info! .  Airco Berlare

08/08/2021

Anonymous31905463

With so many books and articles coming up to give gateway to make-money-online field and confusing reader even more on the actual way of earning money,  Airco Denderleeuw

08/08/2021

Anonymous31905463

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.     Airco Dendermonde

08/08/2021

Anonymous31905463

I found Hubwit as a transparent s ite, a social hub which is a conglomerate of Buyers and Sellers who are ready to offer online digital consultancy at decent cost.  Airco Erembodegem

08/08/2021

Anonymous31905463

I am overwhelmed by your post with such a nice topic. Usually I visit your blogs and get updated through the information you include but today’s blog would be the most appreciable. Well done!  Airco Erpe-Mere

08/08/2021

Anonymous31905463

I have bookmarked your website because this site contains valuable information in it. I am really happy with articles quality and presentation. Thanks a lot for keeping great stuff. I am very much thankful for this site.  Airco Gent

08/08/2021

Anonymous31905463

I've been looking for info on this topic for a while. I'm happy this one is so great. Keep up the excellent work  Airco Gijzegem