rasing the limits

09:35 10/23/2016

Hard To Handle

Threads: 10

you know I've noticed that all this game is worried about is opening new servers . you really need to raise the limits for every thing in the game .Your losing more players than your gaining .After you hit lv 100 your done and then they leave . you don't need new severs when most are full of non players if you could get rid of all the inactive accounts you would see that Lets increase the levels to give the players something to play for you will come out ahead . Right now this is just A DEAD END game ...hope you think about it I really like it

10/23/2016

Van

Community Manager

Threads: 6

Thanks for your suggestion .We have also received suggestions of removing level limits from other players .Our devs have known it and will consider about it .
Edited by Community Manager on 10/23/2016 23:12
  • King 12345 u should do lvl 200

10/25/2016 15:52

• rmbettencourt Seems a little redundant to raise character level that high. Why not just add more features that will add more stats, like secondary refinement/enchantment to gears?

11/06/2016 14:13

10/23/2016

anonymous10790406

Threads: 9

they need to think about it real hard, I agree with the person who wrote the opening statement. The limits after you reach 100 needs to be raised. to be honest the only reason I have not quit the game yet is because everything is not maxed. But as soon as I find another game like this I assure you because of the maxing out. I will be leaving it 

10/24/2016

Hi!,im``Rio

Threads: 5

LIKE ! 

10/30/2016

Lord Jones

Threads: 6

I work for the government. Accounts to sites are managed based on activity.  If you do not access an account for 30 days it gets disabled.  If you don't access it for 60 days it is deleted from the server.  Adopting such a policy would keep servers clean of non-active accounts and AMZGAME would not have to keep expending time and money bringing new servers on line and thus the developers would have more time for making much improvements to the game such as increasing level limits or adding cross server to the Team Defense.  
  • Fay It would make the server look clean, but it's unfair to those pla<x>yers who have ever spent plenty of time on the game. We should respect their achievement. Maybe they will return some day.

10/30/2016 11:54

• Anonymous27070088 Lord Jone not trying to be rude but how you saying it look you don't care by delecting and disable account like that but as i say and this is true need to make it unlimted 1000 should be limite by then no more worry on till that time pls help. do u know you lossing money and pla<x>yer so i think it better to do what they think because we a playing not you

11/02/2016 00:04