[Felspire Forum event] Trick or treat

10:01 10/17/2016

Fiona

Community Manager

Threads: 6

Halloween Night is coming close.Our AMZ hallows are starting to prepare for the Grand Party we wait for the Dark Spooky Night, of Ghostly Haunting Spirits.  Pumpkin, Candles and Witches are in place… The only thing missing to start the feast, is you.

Your task is simple… Find the best TRICK and best TREAT for the feast!!!!

Trick, prank or just a good scare plan. Let us know what you would want to do on Halloween to be the most spooky one.  Write it down, use the Video or picture. And tell us who you would try make a good scare to. Friend, AMZ staff or just random people in street. The most spooky idea will get a main Treat we don’t want to get so scared so will give you a treat.

Treat, all of us want to get treat a big tasty chocolate might do. But this time you choose what kind of treat you wish… Tell us what best treat we might give to you and if you spooky enough we might grant it.

The best trick owner will be getting Grand Rewards…

Event will start at 2016-10-17 and will end 2016-10-27. Rewards will be send in 7 work days.

Rules:

·       All Players must add their server and in-game name to the post.
·       Player can’t post more than 3 Tricks and Treats.
·       Player must add both Trick and Treat ( Treat can’t be more then 3k Diamonds, but you can choose any in-game item)
·       Disrespectful and abusive posts will not be tolerated or welcomed.
·       Tricks must be the best so let your imagination go wild.

Prize

·       Participation rewards: 50 refine stones and 200B.Diamonds
·       5 people will get special BOOOOOO box (special item)
·       Grand prize: The treat you wanted will be granted.

Happy Halloween 
Edited by Community Manager on 10/17/2016 10:01

10/17/2016

ReaperReap

Threads: 2

s19. Crimson Valiance ( Europe )

One for the AMZ staff hehe.

https://youtu.be/dEm0niApABc

For a treat i would love lvl 5 wings or rebirth stones to finish.

Trick or treat, smell my feet
give me something good to eat
if you don’t, I don’t care
I’ll pull down your underwear!

Edited by ReaperReap on 10/18/2016 05:31
  • Fiona Please don't forget to add your server and in-game name.

10/17/2016 11:11

10/17/2016

Anonymous26832786

s28.Rapewp 

-->diamonds<--

ohh see, and if we have some time to click in mobs of city, clicking the mob be in skin of a mob monster

, he dress one fantasy, if dont make in time the loser be one hour, or other time with no damage, poison, or other status, ...

all mobs of city dress of monsters, or status bad !!!

Edited by Anonymous26832786 on 10/25/2016 22:55
  • Fiona Please don't forget to add your server and in-game name.

10/17/2016 11:12

• Anonymous26832786 ooops .. sorry.. :-)

10/17/2016 17:27

10/17/2016

Anonymous27095398

Threads: 0

Dla pracowników AMZ trick:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoB8t0B4jx4

:D

Treat: Dla graczy cukierki jako drop, cukierki dają losowe przedmioty.

s25.Krzysiek

10/18/2016

Lady Glynnis

I can imagine this scene being played out with Fiona our community manager,  and her latest beau.

Walking down the lane together, hand in hand, watching the moon rise over the Temple of Death. 

When the moon is high and bright over head you feel a sudden change in the hand you hold, it is cold and bony!

You look down and what do you see a a skeletal hand in yours, you look up and scream in horror! 

AND FAINT!!

S30.Leatherz

and for my TREAT I want enough Soul Stones to finish rebirth..

Edited by Lady Glynnis on 10/18/2016 01:49

10/18/2016

anonymous11108705

Threads: 3

s2.FTB

For event  i need clown mask, ak-47, and legs to go to my game. They all(who live there) will be so Trick, prank or just scare. It will be the last best day in my game but not least. And yes i need spooky one title on a grave)

Edited by anonymous11108705 on 10/26/2016 06:51

10/18/2016

S10.christel

s10.Christel

there's a globlin at my window,

A monster by my door.

The pumpkin at my table

Keeps on smiling more and more.

There's a ghost who haunts my bedroom,

A witch whose face is green.

They used to be my family,

till they dressed for halloween.

I need Devine bow with ASPD and Deadly hit rate pls this is my dream bow

Edited by S10.christel on 10/18/2016 11:52
I love this Game

10/18/2016

DiamonD

Trick, Trick, Trick so what should i pick?

For my trick i will need  a big pot of werewolf potion a bit of madness and a bullhorn... I will fool people on drinking it and then will run around the Town using bullhorn shouting.... "werewolf here save your self!!!!!"

As a treat i want.............. A big chocolate........ "Roaring flame" Attire card

S25 DiamonD

10/18/2016

anonymous11194473

S3 Daywalker

One night, these kids were coming home from a party and there was a cemetery about one block away from home. One kid was telling the others about a local legend. If you go and stand on the grave for ten seconds and stab a knife into it, a hand will grab you and pull you into the grave with the corpse. One girl was brave enough to do it for $20.00. She got a knife, walked to a grave, stood on it, and stabbed the knife into it. Suddenly, her leg felt heavy and she tried to pick it up, but something was grabbing HER! She was yelling and crying for help, but her friends thought she was kidding, so they just left. The next day, they found out that she had died, of fright. She thought that somebody was grabbing her, but the knife she was using had pierced her pants and held her there.

For my treat, I would like a Master Vip Card, thank u  :D

10/19/2016

Anonymous20506654

Threads: 1

s26.THEA

if we have some time to click in mobs of city, clicking the mob be in skin of a mob monster

, he dress one fantasy, if dont make in time the loser be one hour, or other time with no damage, poison, or other status, ...

all mobs of city dress of monsters, or status bad !!!

ı wanna lvl5 wings please . :))

Edited by Anonymous20506654 on 10/19/2016 21:43

10/20/2016

daRcCee

s24.daRChole

I love to try this, the night before holloween, me and my partner will watch a horror movie right before we sleep. i wil wait for my gf to fall asleep first... and when she fall asleep, i will put a dummy beside her (that i prepare beforehand) with my clothes on and a scary mask (i think gorilla mask is okay, but if there is something that is much scarier than that that i can find, much better :D) and i will hide under the bed and make some noise than can wake her up, and when she turn on the light she will see the "thing" that i prepare just for her.. :D :D :D

i want either of the two: level 5 wings or holy hammer for 2nd rebirth (max number that you can give :P)

10/20/2016

Anonymous27024820

S26. Tabitha                                   

I want to scare my female friends.

First trick, I will ask them to have a sleep over in my house (of course I will also invite my male friends and have them as my accomplice) hahaha

We'll then chat, eat and play until it reaches 3AM. 

Second trick I will ask them to play "Spirit of the glass" on a dark room with only 1 candle light , before that I'll ask my accomplices to go outside to buy something in a convenience store but the real plan is to hid themselves on the dark room and prepare for the scare.

I will ask my female friends to go to the dark to play the spirit of the glass. Lastly, I will then start the game and asked if there is a spirit on the room, I will then intentionally move the glass so they will be frightened. 

One of the accomplice will turn off the candle light, move the things on the room and make scary sounds. Once my female friends are screaming for their lives, we will then run outside and laugh at them. 

Treats: VIP card, lvl 5 wings, refine stones or any best item that you can give 

Edited by Anonymous27024820 on 10/21/2016 23:17

10/20/2016

anonymous11409827

GHOST AND GOBLIN SPOOK GALORE

SCARY WITCHES AT YOUR DOOR

JACK-O-LANTERNS SMILLING BRIGHT

WISHING YOU A HAUNTING NIGHT

HAPPY HALLOWEEN.

PLS GIVE ME 4TH WING FOR SAINT or DEVINE SCEPTER THANKS

s10.XChristelX

10/21/2016

Anonymous26476436

I remember when I child my grandmother. told me a story about the ghost. I'm so scared i feel is coming to me and eat me. that is my memorable memories with him..

S24 Arrianne

Treats: H.DIVINE BOW T13 :) 2BLESSED DEADLY HIT RATE / ATTACK+LVL 2%

Edited by Anonymous26476436 on 10/21/2016 03:44

10/21/2016

Anonymous26476436

s24 Arrianne

Treats: H DIVINE BOW T13 :) STATS DEADLY HIT RATE/ ATTACK+LVL2% AND 2BLESSED NECKLACE STATS ATTACK SPEED AND DEADLY HIT RATE. THANK YOU ADVANCE.

Me and my friends planning how to threaten those kids. We dress so scared and terrified. We hide in the dark area sometimes in the tree. the kids is approaches and suddenly came out and scared him. he ran quickly and leaving her sleepers. sometimes is crying and said mama the ghost is going to eat me.

Edited by Anonymous26476436 on 10/21/2016 05:28

10/21/2016

anonymous10153554

s2.Granu

I will visit a friend and write with my finger on the mirror „I can see you, run!“

When he take a shower the words will appear again when the mirror fog up.

I wait at the door to the children with an ax in their hands when you open the bell and say "darling the food is there!" Then I laugh loudly and spookily when the children run away!

Lvl 5 Wings with slay if possible

Necklace with ASPD and Deadly

2 Rings with Hp - Damage

Edited by anonymous10153554 on 10/21/2016 08:20

10/21/2016

Zosiama

IGN: Zosiama

Server: [S27] Death Chill (Europe)

Trick: Spider big onessmall ones, whatever — will scare most people. I will can put a fake spider in someone’s car just above the door or even in a living room so they’re bound to notice it. Then I could rig a giant spider to swing down from the ceiling when kids come to your door. 

Treat: I want 6-month VIP (Master VIP) and ofcourse if it possible I want Ringx2 and Necklace

Plus This picture is a Bonus for Halloween.

Edited by Zosiama on 10/21/2016 08:52