New AMZ Forum

04:35 09/22/2016

Totti

Community Manager

Threads: 195

To improve your gaming experience we have added a new AMZ forum for our players to enjoy.Please take the time to check out the new forum and share your thoughts with us on ways to improve your forum experience.

This is the first update for the forums future updates will include alternative color schemes for players to enjoy and other improvements that players may like to suggest.

It may be noticed that there are many threads missing from the new forum this is because it is a different forum system and we are in the process of transferring threads over that improve the forum experience for players.

We would like to take the time to thank the players for their continued support and loyalty to AMZ games and we hope to be able to show our support and appreciation for our players with new forum events new AMZ coin system updates and other benefits for our players.

New forum guide and how to use the new forums

If you have any suggestions ideas or feedback on the new forums please share with us and let us know your thoughts

Edited by Community Manager on 09/22/2016 04:35

09/22/2016

Anonymous10085889

Threads: 28

THIS IS THE STUPIDEST THING YOU HAVE DONE THUS FAR....   AND YOU HAVE DONE LOTS OF STUPID STUFF....   THERE ARE LOTS OF ISSUES WITH THE GAME TODAY AND WE CANT EVEN PUT IN A BUG REPORT.....   WTF WERE YOU PEOPLE THINKING????  THIS IS NOTHING BUT CONFUSING AND IRRITATING....    PUT IT BACK TO HOW IT WAS....   

BEAST S34 / S7

09/22/2016

paida

Threads: 3

You have also wiped all other post why becuase your Admin staff are incompetent and tell people its their the reason for lag when its your end the WB needs sorting this idea off new forums it totally stupid revert to old one and sort your flipping game out and stop trying to hind your own INCOMETENTNESS
  • Kitwritten The new forum uses a difference system to the old forum. We are currently creating new updated guides for the new forum rather than use the outdated guides in the old forum

09/22/2016 23:15

09/22/2016

Rosyna

Threads: 14

Or...it could just be that the new forums don't use the same system as the old forums making direct transfers a pain in the rear *coughs*vbulletin*coughs*

RIP old forums

Old CoA guides currently being reformatted to fit new forums

09/22/2016

Rinzlar

Community Manager

Threads: 6

i play Siegelord and i unfortunately there is no avatar that shows the game i play 

would be nice if a few selections of chrs in game could be used to show that i play Siegelord

Currently have to use this cute little elephant but would like to use a avatar from my game

P.S would be nice if the system wouldn't cut off are words 

it cut off (Shows) on my line of sentence 

Edited by Community Manager on 09/22/2016 19:13
  • Kitwritten Yes we do have a future update coming for the forums to add more color schemes and avatars from all games will be requested.

09/22/2016 23:16

09/22/2016

Rosyna

Threads: 14

As Rinzlar said the lack of word wrap can make things difficult to read. The only other issue I have with the forums is the limited amount of post space available.

Only the initial post in a thread can make use of all of the space (red and white arrow) while subsequent posts can only make use of the space within the red arrows. This messes with things like guides that may spread over multiple posts.

Edited by Rosyna on 09/22/2016 19:29
  • Kitwritten Will be added to a forum bug report

09/22/2016 23:17

RIP old forums

Old CoA guides currently being reformatted to fit new forums

09/22/2016

Alluranna

Threads: 2

The forums are somewhat confusing will have to play around on it more. However I

am grateful for one thing finally put in a coin shop for us to spend our amz coins!

So thank you for that ^^

• Kitwritten Thank you for the feedback more deals and options for using AMZ coins are on the list.

09/22/2016 23:18

• Kitwritten http://forum.amzgame.com/thread/detail?id=20042 Guide to posting in the forums

09/23/2016 03:30

09/23/2016

AngeL Bem

Threads: 1

i dont know where to start. . . 

09/23/2016

AriadneMoon

Threads: 10

I like the new forums. But my issue is if I want to just read CoA threads I cant.

I cant select the topic just for CoA or any of these and submit if I wanted to be picky. I took this screen shot in full screen mode.

• Kitwritten You are missing the boxes in the right side that you need to tick

09/24/2016 21:16

09/24/2016

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

Post By AriadneMoon

I like the new forums. But my issue is if I want to just read CoA threads I cant.

I cant select the topic just for CoA or any of these and submit if I wanted to be picky. I took this screen shot in full screen mode.

In order to choose the game forum you would to read. Look at the left top side of the screen when you are on the main forum page. Click on select topic and choose the game forum from the drop down menu please

Your issue appears to be that you are using the one on the right hand side and its partly cut off.

09/26/2016

soulreaper

Threads: 1

when will they be an option to use my amzcoins on siegelords?