13:07 06/12/2017

Anonymous29237722

Threads: 1

FUCK YOU !!! 

06/14/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 193

If you have ever heard the jokes about the boy living in mamas basement, thinking that its him against the world..... well, yes, thats basically it.....  I have no idea who you are outside of a anonymous user id, you are a total stranger to me, one of many that has tried to take me on without any understanding that what you do and say, does not affect me in anyway

but I get that you have a sense of empowerment from trolling the forums, abusing me and shooting your mouth off in the forums.... but there are a lot of people like that around the word.....and to me, its just another forum post from another user that is on a ego trip and raging against the machine

keep creating the fake accounts and abusive messages if you really need to.... I am just trying to be honest with you about the fact that the only one that cares about what you are doing, is you. most of the time its the other community managers that are muting you and deleting your threads and posts, I do not even know that you have done more stuff in the forums...

have a nice day....

Edited by Community Manager on 06/14/2017 05:28

06/14/2017

BekBekLV

Threads: 3

Been making friends Kit?  lol

06/14/2017

BekBekLV

Threads: 3

Been making friends Kit?  lol

06/14/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 193

Its a player disgruntled at amz over what we can not do, change or make different with CoA, so they are out to get players to stop recharging to hurt AMZ or annoy me......

the trouble is that players have been doing it for years.... and the only thing they are hurting is the very game they think they are trying to save.....its rather comical.....

AMZ will keep the games going as long as we can, because they still attract players that want to play them and that means that they may stay and try other games which they talk to with their friends or on FB so other players come and check the games.... a player will read that as amz wants money, money, money.... but its the players that want more players attracted to their game so the game play continues..... does not matter to AMZ if the attracted players are paying or not, as long as players continue to come and check out the games and in doing so, attract other players

06/17/2017

Sevast

Threads: 16

Kitwritten ,my friend,dont pay attention even, to persons like this ,you are a nice guy ,and as I can see for the last 2 years you try to help everyone.Just proceed  like this, we count on you!All the time there will be players that are angry and that will try to insult you,but just leave them to overcome their compexes and mental problems!LOL

Congrats 

Sevast