Can't recharge t hrough Paypal

10:46 06/10/2017

Redwolfe

Threads: 2

I have been having issues with recharge through PayPal.  It says it's complete, yet it's pending on server....what is going on?
Edited by Community Manager on 06/10/2017 10:46

06/10/2017

Redwolfe

Paypal says it's on the game side, I found that out after waitng 93 minutes for them to call me back

06/10/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

According to our records the payment was not completed and the money not sent to AMZ, I will follow it up on monday

06/11/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

I can see that you recharged two times today successfully using paypal

06/11/2017

Redwolfe

Kitwritten, I drove 40 miles one way to get a different card to link to Paypal to pay for my VIP.  I also contacted support only for them to insinuate that I am lying about it.

I am taking steps so that I can quit the game without any inconvenience to anyone in my guild.  I will NOT be called a liar by a support team for an issue that I have receipts proving.

06/11/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Support did not insinuate that you are lying. I told you in reply to your ticket that I could not find all the payments that you claimed to have made, in our system and that the system information was not matching what you stated.

When reports are made about payment issues, we need all the information possible so we can check a issue, not just a ticket saying that you have issues with recharging, fix it.

You have been told that I would follow it up today.... that is because the devs are at work today and I will provide them with the information from the system logs so they can check our end and give a response.

06/11/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

I can see the problem, you did not tell us that you were using prepaid cards so the information you provided was inaccurate and incomplete, I am closing this thread