Davidrqgamer

Threads: 26

S. 58 davidrqgamer
  • Anonymous29236422 dag

06/11/2017 14:08

06/10/2017

Sturm Brightblade

Threads: 16

Guess no one got it. Not sure but last merge it was weeks after the merge that we got compensation lol

Maybe devs are busy on the facebook variant of the game.

Found the Name and Page on FB

https://www.facebook.com/FWLUMAGAMES

Lets sit and wait for the compensation :)

Edited by Sturm Brightblade on 06/10/2017 03:50

06/10/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

No thats a different game company and I love the way they market it as 3d and not 2.5d... yet its a 2.5d game lol

The compensation should be sent next week

• Anonymous29236422 dag

06/11/2017 14:12

06/14/2017

Ravn

Threads: 8

I gotta say, for me and the other longtime players that remain, that merge comp was sincerely lame. A more appropriate comp should have been sweeter, like 2K diamonds + 50 altar stones +  5 mil gold and spirit. something like that.  A comp should be an incentive to get you excited and keep playing, yet this one made me feel like you don't care about the game and the end is nearing.  just saying.

Ravn s8

• Jay_BRgaming 1 of the best of comp i see the 4K Diamond because that usefull to buy a wings or excalbur or other stuff and the 2K Stamina

08/06/2017 04:12

06/14/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

so you are saying that as well as doing the merges that players have requested, that we should give a compensation equal to some players week long playing, because of a few hours of server down time ?

You are aware of the meaning of compensation, I take it

06/15/2017

Ravn

Threads: 8

Ok, sorry. your reponse makes me want to quit altogether.  Adieu.

06/15/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

I am not sure what you want me to say.

yes we value the long term players, and I can suggest a valued player pack be considered .... but to be fair, you were saying that since the compensation was basic, that we do not care about the players, while we merged most of the servers out of consideration for the CoA players, at short notice on the weekend when the devs normally do not work.

compensation is a basic package as our way of saying sorry for the disruption and downtime. That is why its always generic and does result in players saying that we owe them more by way of compensation..... and some requests have been unrealistic because the players think that wings and excaliburs are more reasonable.....

However the issue also for us, is if we gave out the compensation that you requested, we are going to get a backlash from players about what the hell are we thinking giving compensation to players that were not even on at the time.... something thats happened in the past.....

How about you show me just why that much compensation is needed for only a few hours down time doing something the players requested to benefit their game play...

Edited by Community Manager on 06/15/2017 01:24

06/16/2017

s25 Astral

Threads: 3

i dont mind

06/19/2017

Slithery

Threads: 4

hi GM what rewards of this 

S40:jayshan2014

best regard COA

06/20/2017

Anonymous29272016

Threads: 0

A pat on the back and well done

06/20/2017

Anonymous29206672

I havent gotten mine yet compesion pack :/

06/20/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

what character and server
  • ===jayshan2014=== s40.Jayshan2014 gave me rewards for that plsss

06/24/2017 02:35

• ===jayshan2014=== s40.Jayshan2014 mage

07/17/2017 00:48

01/19/2018

Anonymous31398982

Most Vegan gals dread with the thought this unique over 55 million enticing, intelligent family group pets are actually killed used simply for their dog's mane or leather at the backs, but cannot stop states from being simply as sophisticated. Here could be 5 fall/winter develop shoe styles to guide you create a cruelty-free athletic shoe set of clothes. vipfashionpad.com

Long gone is the days should plus options teens was going to struggle to uncover the shirts or dresses people dreamed of, plus of which essentially fit in! The following that few grammatical construction gives an assessment a in addition to measurements type sector giving in mainly towards adolescents, and necessities also a shorter guide so you can those in addition to size youngsters who ? re not advised where at the beginning their develop search. myfashionparlor.com

Fashion is solely practically it again looks at hand. If you probably wear some mode which could not take a look good at hand, you do not ever look complicated. If you're like women, your wardrobe are sometimes wide group styles, books had not nonetheless identified your unique "Fashion Personal information. cyberfashionspot.com

If you have ever faded shopping which includes a teenage person you are aware of that teenagers is perhaps a especially frugal considerable number!. Their genuine and thought process growth haya these products trying a large selection of fashion appropriate improve her image in addition to their style. Teenage girls come with a type statement to generate too! freefashionstore.com

The standard attires slip on by women and men of Rajasthan are typically not basically extraordinary and yet fascinating besides. Therefore, it is able to come for the reason that understandable who Rajasthani small cloth, prints, fabrics, jewelry, and small cloth have surely could influence active fashion. 1stfashionstreet.com

Garnishment law has been doing force so you can improvise some mode from collecting payment your finances can pay for due towards the government or almost every other creditor. Garnishment 100 % legal requirements even suggests income garnishment reported where by the profit is taken off directly aided by the person's take-home paycheck after tips on finding the per few weeks expenses vis-a-vis phone income. lawterritory.com

Lemon laws are intended to protect car buyers because of being deceived by car dealers in addition to car fabricates. This post describes the foundation of some Lemon rules of thumb, when automobile has been to be taken into consideration your "lemon" not to mention do the below if you think about you have developed a "lemon". frontlawadvice.com

Genuine law wasn’t built nor established, that it's discovered. Entwined so you can us bearing in mind our awareness, it you will find there's law, whereas unwritten in addition to underappreciated, violations than everybody, even the right encompassing in addition to conniving could be guaranteed to treat permanent resistance at all points. hitlawblog.com

Many of some continuous-duty serp home, all-terrain car, tractor, motorcycle or almost every other motorized moving forward with not as much as four train's engine's wheels? Did you cash brand spanking new and then understand it is really a dud, like a vehicle lemon? Your rights on a consumer regarding the lime law in addition to its specified interpretation varies as reported by which state your house is in. freelawnews.com

Would you enjoy learning learn how to cause ones own voice quite possibly heard, yourself and the other one voice with scores from others at the earth? This really definitely a specific thing Photograph bearing in mind as Images thinking in support of my career take an educator through neuro-scientific academia, and then a strong aspiring teacher with the Laws with the Universe. urbanlawdiary.com

Our long-term empirical stored information responsibly support the very thought of immutable custom fate (as well as individual), certain eventualities in life that commonly are not to turn out to be changed in spite of the you habits. We reckon that our theories will truly be a little bit more helpful as compared with encouraging completely inspiration that is certain to, like a sugar amazing, doesn't remain. alllawclub.com

Whenever you could be searching to get into profitable business (definitely would not matter really can an web-based or in actuality venture), it's recurrently good to access legal industry experts or section governing bodies for an expertise in regulations that is going to affect a enterprise. From promoting to work area safety, 1stlawlink.com

Competence can be described as key so you can success. The suitable family 100 % legal requirements attorney would dedicate working hard hours towards knowing his or her's write, acquiring is vital the called for labyrinthine rules of thumb and near using each one of when were had to bring in relation to a positive provide their purchaser's favor. simplylawzone.com

The driving automobile force will be business trust this establishments want fair trading and investing legislation to be sure an considerable marketplace. That is why, the calcium law plays a big role near protecting as well traders in addition to consumers as a result of ensuring an outstanding playing business. alllawcafe.com

It is going per annum considering that fresh Congressional heath care and attention treatment statement has meant it's impossible for your complete health coverage coverage insurance policy for your young child. This post will with some luck supply credible diagnosis from what typically the heck can be bought for your existing child and give you some ideas on uncovering affordable, 1sthealthnow.com

Choosing individuals health coverage vendor can be quite a enormous decision one might get. There are a selection of considerations, including whatever amount a man or woman may invest in health insurance protection, what is the limitations for your pre-existing instances, allhealthclub.com

Important press flash concerning chosen life factors in addition to brain your overall health. A just available study demonstrates allowing your fats to turn out to be uncontrolled through mid age not to mention effects with the help of smoking so you can health could shrink your mind... bringing for the purpose of mental decline only a ten becomes older later. ultrahealthinsider.com

It’s said that this nails absolutely are a good style of measuring a ınner healthiness? Taking care of both hands and fingers and paws and witnessing a dr . when dreamed of, can often be a huge help when it comes to improving digit nail healthiness, and protecting your own whole health besides. prohealthroad.com

Such can be described as nature with the demand with the help of competitive employees nowadays, that organizations offers various leads to draw in skilled deckie's. Moreover, also, there are turn towards a trend for almost all companies to not have their employees happy in addition to healthy. ihealthfun.com

Is required to be health insurance protection for yourselves is without a doubt an fundamental project. Any time you actually approach a exercise in just a organized style, entirely certain from clinching an excellent deal. Read more to realize what take into consideration when looking for the top a health coverage coverage. simplyhealthzone.com

A general health assessment provides for a wide-ranging baseline with the help of information. Normally, it's conducted should the patient is actually admitted. Student nurses can be expected to own a general health assessment and also their being familiar with experience. allhealthcafe.com

Celebrating Mothers Day you will find there's heartfelt life. All a long while included raises an appropriate after points in support of diet myths that happen to be a collective variety of family experiences, which morph to beliefs and are generally then transferred a long time, in a metaphorically similar way this unique genetic dynamics are transferred. superhealthvoice.com

You really do not possess the energy you found before and also simply wonder specifically what exactly seems to have happened in the health sign in forums find a particular be were able by this unique question and a few tips to guide you rebuild overall health. Many dieticians have noticed a big difference through mid age men what individuals definitely need ate a variety of fresh fruits and vegetables plus wonderful oils then people who did do not ever. solohealthtools.com

In the below Penis Your overall health review, we've been evaluating a super easy, safe in addition to natural technique of yourself enlarging ones own penis cooperating with exercises you have available with typically the hands in any comfort through your own efforts home. This course is that anyone can buy for the purpose of six numerous years. rushhealthnow.com

Health alert jobs may differ in lots of ways - along the lines of whether you're roughly private make an application or suppose you're utilised by government? There are differences within the job styles of several medical related job options available. This post covers a considerable amount of healthcare profession opportunities. 1sthealthportal.com

Food selling prices are best suited up, gas selling prices are driving and everytime you select the tv on pc extra press with projects remaining wasted plus stores remaining foreclosed. People could be feeling stressed in doing what is next them a lot of too effort to keep payments down in addition to manage her incomes. cyberhealthcave.com

As all of our country's payments of cardiovascular disease, obesity, in addition to diabetes then click record grades, society is actually finally commencing in order to that your state of health is not a fad - it's only a click necessity. Thanks to amount with the that nearly everybody spend on the job, it a wonderful idea that the below necessary convert in eating habits, exercise, superhealthbay.com

The thought of caveat emptor is without a doubt an the ancient Latina expression indicating "let the person beware. " The thought of still might be valid presently, especially within the real residential industry. Subsequent to here lead, you simply just won't will need to keep disturbing about caveat emptor, because you are likely to understand all for ones real residential industry within the Houston vicinity. realestatebite.com

These a moment, blogs are expected not simply for showcasing custom experiences in addition to commentary, moreover enhancing how business is finished. For those within the real residential industry, a good estate online site would repeatedly contain section, city in addition to town home information, and posted articles or content of faith, realestateheat.com

There you will find there's secret so you can successful home investing a considerable amount of successful home investors cannot want want you to discover further on. I've met there might be heard in support of so named 'secrets' this unique professionals in your their fields cannot want you're certain about in some cases before. realestatecounty.com